Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girl's tops, arches, and soles (THREE NEW PICS ADDED 10/09/2012) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My girl's tops, arches, and soles (THREE NEW PICS ADDED 10/09/2012)
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Words.... can't.... describe.... [Drool]

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are spectacular, and look very sexy. I really like the movie theater pics too...very hot. I like it when my wife does the same....resting her bare feet on the rail as people walk by to take their seats. You can always spot the guy you cannot help but take a quick look at her soles at almost eye level.

Fantastic set!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grade A+++++

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Update! That's one hell of a sole shot right there!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Love the time lapse feel of this. It tells a story! Meeting at the club, getting her back to your place, and the happy ending on the soles! [Big Grin] Great stuff. Keep it coming! [Hump]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

After a day of work in closed shoes, then a long walk in her dirty flip-flops.

If I told you the smell was unreal, would you believe me?

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh gosh... your girl's soles are among the best. Soft, arched and wrinkled.

You are a lucky guy!

BTW thanks for sharing :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OBB:
 -

After a day of work in closed shoes, then a long walk in her dirty flip-flops.

If I told you the smell was unreal, would you believe me?

Hell Yeah I believe that!
Btw can you give us a little back story on your GF, like where's she from? Is she mix? Story on how your told her about your fetish?
Thanks. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea she has really nice feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A video of you creaming those feet should be plenty [Smile]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are perfect. Pretty toes and great soles.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OBB:
We are open for requests. Any ideas? Videos or pics?

Just keep posting more pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Hell Yeah I believe that!
Btw can you give us a little back story on your GF, like where's she from? Is she mix? Story on how your told her about your fetish?
Thanks. [Smile]

I sure can give you a back story.

She is 22 years old.
She is from Montreal, Quebec.
She is blonde, with dark brown eyes.
She is not mixed, 100% canadian.
She wears a size 7.5 US shoe.

I told her about my foot fetish pretty quick. The second or third time we had sex, she asked me to masturbate, and she was rubbing her feet on my legs while watching. I told her that her feet were making me hard as hell, which really turned her on.

She used to wear a certain pair of ballet flats to work, and one day she came back from work and we starting having sex. I wanted to smell her soles so bad, and she was shy because they smelled. When I told her the strong smell of her wrinkled soles turned me on, she (again) got really excited and told me she would stink her toes up even more next time. She also handjobbed me inside her very thin, black gym sock. She made me cum 5 times in the same sock in about 3 days, then put it on. Totally insane.

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice update, I gotta ask, how do you update your topic's title? Every time I wanna update one of my topics I have a really hard time figuring out how to add the recent update date to the title. Could you tell me how you do it please?

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links