Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before and after pedicure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Before and after pedicure
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Changed up the polish this weekend before we decided to head down the shore. Let me know what you think friends

Before
 -  -
 -
 -
After
 -

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FMF, you did that work?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moreeeee
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some HOTT FEET Flex, you got great taste man! thanks!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, Picasso, nice job making each toe unique. Really cool pedi on really hot toes. You and the Mrs. fucking rock.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like before because I'm a sucker for pink.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Damn, Picasso, nice job making each toe unique. Really cool pedi on really hot toes. You and the Mrs. fucking rock.

Thanks so much i in love with her feet

--------------------

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
moreeeee

You ask and you shall receive
 -

--------------------

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
FMF, you did that work?

Wish I could take the credit but a friend ours that does custom artwork did them.. Hope you like them

--------------------

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
She has some HOTT FEET Flex, you got great taste man! thanks!

Thanks everyone really.. She loved to hear what ppl think of her feet. She sometime doesn't feel they are all that special but I tell her this all the time

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my look at those feet.Crazy pedicures also.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking beautiful!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's excellent craftsmanship, but being the man I am, I must ask. Do the stones come off easily, and if they do, are they edible?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
It's excellent craftsmanship, but being the man I am, I must ask. Do the stones come off easily, and if they do, are they edible?

You can purchase stones that are but for the most part no these are strictly for show. If your rough play they do come off kinda easy. We got alil kinky and one came off but it was easy to reapply and clear coat it..

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links