Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A coworkers sexy ivory soles. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A coworkers sexy ivory soles.
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My manager that I work with has known about my foot fetish for a while and asked me if I wanted to take photos of her feet. We finally got a chance to meet after work and I explained to her about Wus Foot Forum, she told me to post the photos up and see what you guys think of her feet, so let her know! She has some creamy size 7 soles, they wrinkle up so easily from being wet its awesome! [Jerkoff]

-  -  -
 -

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG amazing soft wrinkly soles.

Please post more.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg thoes soles are killer, luv the wrinkles! Keep em coming!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvhosedfeet
Banned
Member # 41480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvhosedfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are fantastic, could u post some with her wearing suntan hose? All angles would b appreciated. I'll try to post my wife's sexy feet, they are as hot as ur managers! And my wife is wearing tan reinforced toe hose.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvhosedfeet
Banned
Member # 41480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvhosedfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are fantastic, could u post some with her wearing suntan hose? All angles would b appreciated. I'll try to post my wife's sexy feet, they are as hot as ur managers! And my wife is wearing tan reinforced toe hose.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pics of her soft, wrinkled soles...very well done, and great back story too. Hope to see more of her feet!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn! [Drool] i just want to iron out those wrinkles [Mmm] I bet they smell soo good.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing wrinkles!!! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get to smell them? Anyway, here is to the feet. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Are you a lucky guy or what? Very generous boss you have...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn her soles look soft. I hope she's up for more. See if she'll do some pointing poses if she does. You're a lucky dude.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a boss with feet like that i would be working overtime. sexy wrinkled soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Wrinkles   Email Sole Wrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wrinkled soles are damn near perfect. I could lick those for hours. Point her toes with her soles in my face and would explode......
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soleboy1029:
My manager that I work with has known about my foot fetish for a while and asked me if I wanted to take photos of her feet. We finally got a chance to meet after work and I explained to her about Wus Foot Forum, she told me to post the photos up and see what you guys think of her feet, so let her know! She has some creamy size 7 soles, they wrinkle up so easily from being wet its awesome! [Jerkoff]

-  -  -
 -

Wow, her feet look good! I suppose you're hardly ever late for work! LOL! How did she ever find out about your fetish?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links