Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Massage therapist feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Massage therapist feet
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She emailed me a pic after I asked her politely. I might go smell and kiss these this week, not sure how I feel about them. They're kinda cute but...I don't know...toes are too long for my liking.

-

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her long slender sexy toes. Go smell, lick and kiss those feet, and please describe how she looks and how her feet smelled to us! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect length toes. You are mistaken!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look great to me.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not crazed about the toes, either; I'd really have to see the soles. From what I've seen, the price would have to be right.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] if you don't take em, pass those beautiful feet my way! Ill be more than happy to give em a sniff and have my way with them! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh what are you talking about dude?! They are wonderful! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah! Those are some fine lookin' toes that would be an absolute pleasure to devour. I dunno Ucfl, you turn your nose up at these babies and you might be branded an Internet Fonze around here cause he's about the only dude out there cool enough to pass up those piggies and get away with it. [Laugh]

-

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet and toes, i would love to give her a massage and more.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, how could you think of passing those up? They look way better than most of the pics I've seen lately. Looking forward to more pics from her!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you guys like 'em, that's why I posted them. Like I mentioned I don't care for them. I realize this is picky and I will agree that her toes are nicely taken care of, but I just don't like the long length of her toes and they kinda look like a guys feet to me. Just my opinion. I'm gonna pass on seeing her though, she wants $150.00 and gave me some bullshit about how she's only a massage therapist and her price goes way up if anything else is involved.

[ August 28, 2012, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: ucflyeah ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed; way too much moolah $ for those.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...so 150 base and if you get a fj or banging it is more?

She supposed to give you the massage and if you want to worship feet it will cost you?

If that is the case sounds like too much drama...unless she is smoking hot...don't blame you for passing!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, too much. For $150 I'd expect a blowjob, footjob, and handjob in that order.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fuck. I misundersood. I thought she was a friend of yours who happened to be a massage theripist and that she was just engaging you in consesual footplay as a friend with benifits. They're great feet no doubt but I wouldn't pay $150 to worship Shakria's feet simply due to the principal of the matter, dispite the fact it'd no doubt be a wise investment. I thought you were just being snooty, and here you were operating on a budgent rather than it what I had assumed was good faith. With this new info brought to light, I agree that you did the right thing. Great feet for sure, but $150 bucks to have at em would be far too rich for my blood as well.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links