Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Massage therapist feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Massage therapist feet
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her ad which now has her feet in them:

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/give-into-temptation-30/10910912

And here's what a customer, on another site, had to say about his massage and visit with her:

"A couple of weeks ago, I decided to TOFTT. My regular Vida seems to have really retired, so I am looking for someone new. This sucks! So I put up with the "I'm so busy" BS and scheduled with this girl. She just gave me the address and I met her at her little trashed apartment near Fairview Hospital at our scheduled time. She opened the door, and she is the girl in the pictures. Our conversation almost immediately began with mention of her boyfriend / fiancé, which I find annoying. She led me back to the bedroom where we both got undressed and I layed on my stomache while she rubbed lotion on my backside. On the flip, she rubbed lotion on my frontside, never getting anywhere near my buddy who was out and up. She didn't mention any extras, and her ad didn't at the time either. I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about asking about the menu items because I feel like words are what can get us in trouble. I've had a couple of girls get annoyed by that, but for the most part, they know what I'm there for, and they really should. Her first floor apartment bedroom window being open didn't help ease my nervousness either. So for $, I got one hour of lotion rubbed on my body, except the one place that needed it most. I also got to know alot more than I would like to know about this girls boyfriend / fiancé, in fact knowing nothing about him would have been more than I would have liked to know. I'm not going back!"

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she offers one half hour sessions for $50; if it's just foot worship you want she might do that deal.
It would probably be worth it if she'd get them good and stinky for you.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good call in ducking her. From the sound of the review she seems a bit stuck on herself.

The bf rap maybe BS just so the Johns will be more hesitant to ask for full on sec and also so the guys will be less apt to become obsessed with her.

...or she could be a total bitch and has to schedule Johns when her bf is out of the apartment!

Reading her ad she is open about the 'extras menu being open' I bet full on sex would run you 250 - 300.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerell Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 29712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerell Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Kerell Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely not worth the $150. I've gotten MUCH better feet for less.

--------------------
Female Foot Smeller

College Foot Fetish and Footjobs
www.clips4sale.com/13609

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links