Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brat Princess Sarah's Trample & Foot Fetish UPDATES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brat Princess Sarah's Trample & Foot Fetish UPDATES
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there are some other new updates I haven't previewed here, but you'll see all the new stuff when you visit Me...

-
Stand and Stretch

Phew, My workouts are so hard! I get out My yoga mat and I get sweaty with some vigorous warm-up stretches. I stretch My thighs, do some squats, and get on My tippy toes to work My muscles.
For cardio, I run in place really fast and jump up and down on the mat.
Geez, My workout is so rough on Me that I wear Myself out! I hope I don't have to replace this old floor mat soon, because it provides some nice surface area to work My balance and control.

Throat Standing * Face Standing * Trampling * featuring Jason Ninja

-
Mean Foot Bitches Make Out

Sit like a good footboy at the soles of Lauren Kiley, Sydney Screams, and Sarah DiAvola - While We make out with each other.
What's fucked up is that We Goddesses are kissing each other's lips, caressing each other's bodies, and all you can do is stare at our FEET.
We could be biting each other's faces off and the only thing on your mind would still be touching these wrinkled soles, licking our wiggling toes, and beating off onto our soft foot skin.
We can't believe you're still watching us. Are you STILL there, on the floor, with your tongue hanging out and drool dripping everywhere? Fuck off, you sick weirdo. Real men love tits, ass, pussy, and lesbian makeout sessions...but you, foot loser, you are not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination, are you?

you boys are so fucking stupid.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links