Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Smooth cartoon toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smooth cartoon toes
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

Icon 11 posted      Profile for feetart   Author's Homepage   Email feetart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of my favorite images that appear barefoot.

-
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -  -

[ September 02, 2012, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: frankiefeet ]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really?
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetart   Author's Homepage   Email feetart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Can I Suck Them?:
Really?

Sorry, I do not think you mean it ...
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't suck them cause they aren't real.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetart   Author's Homepage   Email feetart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
You can't suck them cause they aren't real.

Sure, the cartoon is that only serve to appreciate ...
Do you really like sucking toes?

Greeting ...

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like sucking toes. They have to be beautiful gorgeous female feet though! Not nasty ass gnarly gross feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought someone had to be over 18 to be on these threads. [Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get it myself, but lets play nice. There's comics put out by an Italian artist named Franco Saudelli that might fare better to the average Wu's fan. He has a foot fetish, but his work crosses over into bondage and tickling.

-

-

-

-

Robert Crumb was a favorite of mine. He always sneaked in some cool autobiographical stuff in his comics.

-

-

Or just his weird perverted fantasies...
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I thought someone had to be over 18 to be on these threads. [Confused]

I doubt friend, none of this actually happens to be obscene and not worry ...
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[QB] Don't get it myself, but lets play nice. There's comics put out by an Italian artist named Franco Saudelli that might fare better to the average Wu's fan. He has a foot fetish, but his work crosses over into bondage and tickling.

It's interesting ...
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I do like sucking toes. They have to be beautiful gorgeous female feet though! Not nasty ass gnarly gross feet.

I also like to suck, but I like to suck the heels
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love LD FTW!!! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a talented artist! thanks for sharing your art of how you like feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep up the good work my friend

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetart
Loyal Member
Member # 45210

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
You are a talented artist! thanks for sharing your art of how you like feet.

Thank you very much to appreciate, I have even more to show ...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links