Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nicole's feet in the car

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nicole's feet in the car
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aug. 29, after a delicious birthday dinner, we start driving home, only to get a flat tire. I had no spare so I called a friend for some help. What to do for the next hour? I took some pictures of my girl's feet while I waited, even got treated to some toe sucking and foot licking outside of her passenger side door. Awesome birthday, here are the first 4 pics.

-  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flat tire on the Honda, no bueno.

Sexy time with feet, mas bueno!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres more!

-  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just killed me with this update. Incredible arches, soles and toes! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Spotlight.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, hope your future holds more flat tires if that is the outcome, lol.jkn. Excellent post my friend!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles and toes are SPECTACULAR! Awesome set!
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some sexy feet. Sounds like you had a good time even with the flat tire. I'm hoping to get the same for my bifthday, dinner and feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links