Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » For Toe/Toenail Lovers, From Andi (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For Toe/Toenail Lovers, From Andi
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some nice close up shots of Andi's pretty toes and toenails.

I'm curious what people's perception of length of toenails is.. In your opinion how would you describe the length of her toenails....
"fill in blank"
Just right, too long or could be longer?
Feel free to elaborate...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, the length of her toenails are just right! The Goldilocks zone, if you will! [Wink] Seriously, they aren't too long or too short and one things for sure, they are extremely sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her nails are absolutely perfect. I think longer nails and full nailbeds on a woman is more feminine.
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliCouple
Board Regular
Member # 45139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCouple   Email CaliCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot toes and feet. Like shorter nails tho
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PERFECT! Gorgeous color on her toes, nails are the perfect length, and her foot shape is beautiful! LOVE ANDI! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot think of any other pair of feet that were any prettier than these....perfection. Would dearly love to see them in a pair of white Havaianas with that color of polish she's wearing.....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You Andi!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super, super hot. I could stand to see them just a bit longer, but man she's right on. Delicious!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this length on Andi. On my wife, I would have the big toe about 2mm shorter.

Her nails are flawless. I love the way they look. Thank you.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous shots. Though i prefer shorter nails I find that length acceptable. Any longer though and I'd find them objectionable.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow her toes are stunning! [Drool] and that's purple goes GREAT on her feet! [Thumbs Up] You are one lucky man! How in the world did you convince her into growing her toe nails? My girlfriend wouldn't dare grow out her toe nails [Cry]
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toe nails are the perfect length. Her toes look really tasty.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footthirst
Board Regular
Member # 13728

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Footthirst   Email Footthirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look perfect to me... I love her full nailbeds on the bigtoes and of course, dark polish always reveal pale skins so KEEP THEM COMING Andi !!!
A question : are her toenails hard, sharp ?
:)

--------------------
"Craving pedicured long toenails..."

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackdoodle5
Board Regular
Member # 28432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mackdoodle5   Email mackdoodle5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 12, 2012, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: mackdoodle5 ]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aerodrew, I think Andi's toes look fantastic. The pedi color is super sexy, love the shine. Personally, I prefer shorter nails, but the length that Andi is sporting is certainly very nice to look at in sexy high heel sandals. If I saw a woman in public with toes as beautiful as hers, believe me, I would not be able to turn away. More pics please.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links