Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marilyn Reese's newest clips!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marilyn Reese's newest clips!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are up in the clips4sale store and will be up on the site very soon!

Ms.Reeses interview with sound!
 -

mmmm!
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! You two seemed to have a lot of fun filming and you can really tell Marilyn enjoys being a model. It's that kind of genuinity that keeps me coming back for more.

I'd love to see more interviews like these. They're definitely fun to listen to!

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck I love her soles! And that blue polish...killing me man! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't the slightest idea what it is about her... but she is absolutely ravishing. not my normal type at all... but love her!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY!!! Thanks so much for making the interview clip with Ms. Reese! Finally get to hear her voice after all this time relishing her feet and sexy long toes! Thanks to both of you. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's one of my all time favs [Hump]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links