Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Favorite Mystery Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Favorite Mystery Soles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the pic below in the net at least 8 years ago, maybe longer. The web site listed on it is long gone, but I have always wondered just who those amazing soles belong to. Judging by the name of the site, maybe this was an Italian site, but the again, anyone can use any name so who knows.

The point is that believe it or not, this is probably my favorite anonymous sole shot of all time, and when I die, those soles is where I want to go. Most of you know that I have worked with some amazing models, some with incredibly sexy, succulent and high arched soles, and I've been lucky enough to have my way with more sexy feet than I care to count, but there's something about that image.

Some of you know that I'm partial to strong looking feet, with meaty soles and big wide heels, not to mention high arches. Those soles fit the bill for me like it's nobody's business, and I love how their deep red contrasts with the model's fair skin. I would do almost anything to know what the rest of the model looks like, although I have a feeling it would probably be anti-climatic 'cause part of the fun is the mystery.

How about you? Do you have an anonymous feet pic that drives you to distraction? I would think that many of us do, so why don't you share in what inspires you. Tag, you're it!

-

[ September 18, 2012, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have many, but I'll start with this one, especially the chick in the center.

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firstlast
Board Regular
Member # 12740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for firstlast   Email firstlast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes! To both pictures [Smile]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I have many, but I'll start with this one, especially the chick in the center.

-

Yah, those middle soles will do nicely, thank you.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look sooo wide n yummy! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerell Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 29712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerell Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Kerell Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic created a steel pipe in my pants. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Female Foot Smeller

College Foot Fetish and Footjobs
www.clips4sale.com/13609

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, I finally found it on my old Mac. A second pic. of the three chicks (posted above) which I must assume was taken the same time as the other one.
If you look close you can see the sexy shoes that the chick in the middle is wearing. [Drool]

-

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Kerell Johnson:
That first pic created a steel pipe in my pants. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Welcome to my world.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread if full of win. the perfect soles in my eyes as well.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I should add a sole pic! Lol

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
I feel like I should add a sole pic! Lol

I feel like you should too. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes to all; more mystery feet!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a wrinkled soles man, thanks. [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Here is a beautiful sole that I've only seen once...

-

[ October 03, 2012, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links