Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Say goodbye to summer feet :( (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Say goodbye to summer feet :(
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanned tops, sandals, painted toes,...ah the cold is settling in. It'll be a shame to tuck these tootsies away for winter. Only my VIP foot boys will get to indulge during winter.

Saffron

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!! Guess I'll have to join then!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the same thing...noticed as the colder weather has come in...the feet are already starting to be reduced in numbers...

Was out and about today...was glad to still see several women proudly presentin' 'em [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dt777
Board Regular
Member # 45041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dt777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to do a million different things to those soles , Saffron.

So sexy.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. there is nothing else to say here - WOW
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
Tanned tops, sandals, painted toes,...ah the cold is settling in. It'll be a shame to tuck these tootsies away for winter.

Sounds like you need to move to Florida so you can show them off year around!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye to summer means hello to nylons!! BOINNGG!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They live on in our hearts. You can't erase perfection.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics! Yea I am sad to tuck my toesies in too! [Cry]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are just amazing! Here is hoping for a short winter.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, so nice!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some mouth watering arches damn.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Nice pics! Yea I am sad to tuck my toesies in too! [Cry]

I have a perfect place where you can tuck them [Wink] ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whizkid:
HOT!! Guess I'll have to join then!

Join my site? You can! www.saffronfootbabe.com

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I was thinking the same thing...noticed as the colder weather has come in...the feet are already starting to be reduced in numbers...

Was out and about today...was glad to still see several women proudly presentin' 'em [Wink]

One thing I REFUSE to do is, wear socks in the winter [Smile]

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links