Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ashlyn 18y/o Size 7.5 feet(More Pictures Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ashlyn 18y/o Size 7.5 feet(More Pictures Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Ashlyn
Size 7.5 feet
18 years old

So I contacted Ashlyn to do a shoot last month and she was quite excited to do it.It was something new to her and she had never done a foot shoot before. She actually thought this was a shoe modeling shoot even tho I told her what it was on the phone lol.Shortly after our conversation,she sent a few pictures of her feet and the first thing that I noticed was how long her toes were.I mean it was unreal and her toes just go on and on lol.It crazy that her feet aren't big at all but her toes have to be close to 3 inches.I loved her feet and knew that I wanted to schedule and shoot with her ASAP.

She arrived and was so so tiny and petite in person.She was so adorable and cute.She has that real innocent and girl next door look and was wearing flats along with socks,which was a first to me.She saw my camcorder and said,oh I didn't know it would be video lol.I told her most of the shoot was video but the shoot was super easy and she would get use to it very quickly,which she did.She kicked off her flats and her feet had the greatest red and sweaty look to them.I had never seen feet so orange/red before.She was kinda pale and you could tell her feet were really warm and sweaty.It was a hot day out and she had been wearing those flats and socks for a couple hrs.Like I mentioned she only wears a size 7.5 but her feet looked like a size 9 or 10 in person with her toes.She also had great shaped soles and really flexible feet.I had never seen toes so long on a chick before and she reminded me of 1 of my fav models named Cameron.Her feet looked so big for her size.I complimented on her feet and long toes and she laughed.This was so new to her and she was just laughing at the whole situation.

This girl literally had never heard of a foot fetish or a guy liking feet before.This is the most innocent chick that I have ever worked with and it was kinda cute but weird at the same time.We had a good conversation about the whole foot thing and she understood it but it was still kinda odd to her.I don't think she is the type of girl that will accept the whole fetish world,which is not necessarily a bad thing.It is definitely not for everyone but she was cool about it and concluded that everyone has their own thing.She told me how she has always liked her feet and has never minded her super long toes.She thinks they are quite unique.She mentioned that she used to do ballet and dance and how she has seen so many bad feet and it made her love hers even more.

It was so hard to keep her toes in the frame and during the shoot my tripod also broke lol.Nothing a little tape didn't fix.What's funny is that I almost didn't pick her because I didn't think her feet were anything special in the initial camera phone pics.However in person her feet and long toes are definitely something to see.It was like these were totally different feet and I couldn't take my eyes of them.Her clips came out really great and I know everyone is going to love her.

I will be adding her videos today and tomorrow and please make sure to check them out.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ September 25, 2012, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would definitely love to lick and smell those soles! I bet they smelled amazing! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] SHE is Fantastic!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dig your stories, ddash. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles. Would love to give those toes a good suck.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashlyn is very beautiful. She has great looking soles. I love her wrinkles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice...I always 'foot virgins'!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea man I love hearing the story of the shoot! How did her feet smell?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the quick replies.
Yea,she has awesome feet and a cool personality.

Her feet were slightly stinky.I would say a 4/10 but if she wore those shoes for a little longer they definitely would've been smelly.It was a very nice smell tho.

I think if she would've wore the flats with no socks they would've be stinky also.

So far 3 of her clips are on my clipstore.

[ September 24, 2012, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty girl, and I LOVE her long sexy feet with those amazing toes! I would love to see much more of her. THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! [Eek!] [Drool]

Ashlyn is absolutely AMAZING...what a KILLER combination of a stunningly gorgeous young lady and those sexy long toes on those cute feet of hers! [Bow Down]

Definitely one of if not the BEST girls you have done a photoshoot of in my opinion! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soft feet. Seems like this is one of the foot models who had less foot odor. Have you had any foot models who had NO foot odor at all? Like 0/10?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

@Ace corr-No,her feet were slightly smelly but if she wore her shoes a little longer it definitely would been a 6/10.

Yes,alot of the models have feet that have no smell at all.Alot of them put on some sort of lotion as well.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This could be your best girl yet.

Fuck me she's hot.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really liking her feet! they do look bigger than a 7 for sure.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links