Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Gigi's sexy feet in wedge heels, New*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Gigi's sexy feet in wedge heels, New*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New material from one of my favorite recent models Gigi...coming soon that you will love, sexy wedge heels and stinky feet. Gigi loves foot attention and loves to make guys sniff her feet and giggles whenever the topic comes up of feet. You won't see her on any other websites, she is a proprietary model to Norcalfeet.com.

-

-

-

- [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some toes for those who asked to see them:

-

-

[Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a stunner, and a true beauty. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, I'd lick and smell her feet all day if she was in my presence! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Norcal. Sexy slightly dirty wrinkled soles. Yum

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woooww smelly stinky sandals...delicious
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the toeprints! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments...  -

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let me get this straight, she is very cute, very hot, has the feet to match her beauty. Smelly feet and is ok with guys that are into it? I'm in, she is my dream girl.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
So let me get this straight, she is very cute, very hot, has the feet to match her beauty. Smelly feet and is ok with guys that are into it? I'm in, she is my dream girl.

Yeah man, I know what you mean...she's had a couple different boyfriends since I first met her last year too..neither of which liked or payed attention to her feet wtf!? She even likes to sniff her own shoes...amazing isn't she? I've had haters in the past say my work is pre-arranged and the models "forced" into doing things they didn't want to...LMAO...you can't force a woman to do ANYTHING she doesn't want to, even if you pay her. --bringing you the real deal over and over again...enjoy! [Wink]

-

-

--------------------
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Love her little tat. She seems like a bad ass chick and I mean that in a phenominally GOOD way!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Yeah she is also a tough cookie, she don't take any shit from anyone but knows how to charm you if you are a gentleman towards her. Like most respectable women who you want to hang out with are...

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links