Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala Ain't Ticklish (freebie)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala Ain't Ticklish (freebie)
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suck at tickling and she sucks more at being tickled. We've had numerous requests for a tickle clip which we've passed on because Lala ain't ticklish. Well, we decided to give it the old college try anyway since we were going to do some other stuff afterwards.

Now I just worked on her feet. Didn't do any armpits, tummy or sides stuff since she is "The Foot Girl." [Laugh] It was fun to attempt anyway so we decided just to share it as a freebie. 7 minutes of nothing on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXWvgLVMKg

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is indeed harder then it looks! lol =)

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video reminds me myth busters. Lalas feet are not ticklish. Time top prove it!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You suck L.D [Nana] ...lol [Big Grin] Kidding mate. I just skipped thru it, looks like a science experiment and Lala is the the guinea-pig (no offence intended). All that's missing is your long white lab coat [Tongue] Giving time and what you've tried, should've gotten anyone to laugh. I would say you did a good job mate and it seems to prove that she ain't ticklish [Hump]

Not into the tickling scene but just good to see you guys trying out new things.

All good guys [Thumbs Up]

P.S: I think Lala dozed off a couple times between minutes 5 and 6 [Thud] lol... Kidding again [Tongue] ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my forte that is for sure! Sticking to spraying jiz on feet for now on. [Big Grin]

Actually I think Lala just has nerves of steel and won't break under pressure. I do think the meat tenderizer mallet was pretty funny though.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Not my forte that is for sure! Sticking to spraying jiz on feet for now on. [Big Grin]

Actually I think Lala just has nerves of steel and won't break under pressure. I do think the meat tenderizer mallet was pretty funny though.

LD my man I think what you should do with that black duct tape is tie her up n do a bondage footjob, though she may not be ticklish seeing her soles so closely together like that n tied up made them look helpless. [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

LD my man I think what you should do with that black duct tape is tie her up n do a bondage footjob, though she may not be ticklish seeing her soles so closely together like that n tied up made them look helpless. [Wink]
Did a "foot torture" clip of that a while back actually. Here's the trailer to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7vTOhVg6FI

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally feel like I came out the victor here! Yeah!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:

Not really as there isn't a tickle clip for sale in your store now. [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh yeah?? I'll give it a go [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:

Oh yeah?? I'll give it a go [Hump]
Bring it on Zero, you don't scare me!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links