Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Veronica Rodriguez - South Beach Street Feet!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Veronica Rodriguez - South Beach Street Feet!!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, I was on a mission for FEET!! Luckily I had my camera guy with me and it sure didn't take long to find a HOT tan Latina girl on the streets of South Beach Miami on my latest shoot trip! I saw this hot girl standing at an intersection waiting for a cab. A I walked by her, I simply couldn't resist staring at her PINK NIKE SNEAKERS! I turned back and approached her. Turns out her name is Veronica Rodriguez and she's 21 years old and from Venezuela. WOW, this is DEFINITELY one of the hottest girls I have shot. She's so tan and has an incredible petite body. She has size 6.5 feet and she's even wearing sneakers without socks so her feet are nice and sweaty in the HOT South Florida sun! I am now talking to her and I explain where I'm from and what I'm doing there. Luckily, she's not too creeped out and I explain that I want to see her feet and also to lick her feet and suck her toes at my buddy's apartment right a few steps away. I tell her that money is involved and her tune changes real quick, lol. Watch how I follow her up the stairs so you can see her perfectly shaped calves and the back of her ankles as you her climbing the stairs in those PINK NIKES. Once inside, I show her my websites, even the FOOTJOB site! I explain what a footjob is and she even AGREES to do that! You can see that at WWW.BARELYLEGALFOOTJOBS.COM. See her also at WWW.PHILLYBUTTSLUTS.COM. In her solo foot tease, she sensually removes her sneakers to show off her super sweaty feet. She holds up her feet to the camera, does some great TOE POINTING, then WRINKLES up her SOLES and some TOE WIGGLING, as well. She then gets into the POSE POSITION and you get GREAT closeups of her PERFECT FEET! If there was ever a CAN'T MISS CLIP OR CAN'T MISS GIRL, this is THE ONE!!

See Veronica Rodriguez at:

www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any image sets for sale on these girls?
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I don't do images 4 sale, but a members site is coming real soon.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superb John...better than most, this one is so hot!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God!! [Thud]

What did they smell like??

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics 5,6 & 8 yes!! MORE [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say welcome to my home town!!! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these. Love her cute little outfit too. Pulling those shoes off would be divine.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links