Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Which One Loves it More?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which One Loves it More?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shapely high arched size 10 feet being licked and sniffed hard, but the real question is: "who is enjoying it more, the one on the left or the one on the right?"

It's hard to tell without reading their minds, so we have to try to guess based on body language.

-

Which person enjoyed it more?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol! Probably the pudgy Baldwin brother with the farmers tan!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't answer until I know how they smelled.
I like the shape.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I can't answer until I know how they smelled.

Up until last night, I would've said her feet were the best I've ever smelled. Her name is Alex by the way, and she's been my roommate for about two and a half months.

One of the benefits of having Alex as my roommate (aside from being able to sniff her feet so much) is that she has alot of hot friends. Her friend, Kelly, who I met last night actually ended up having the best smelling feet I have ever smelled, which was naturally sweet like a type of human fragrance air freshener, OMFG I could not believe it.

Alex's friend, Kelly, explained to me that her feet and her body in general smells more pleasant than most people because she is a vegan. And this means her body does not process as much nitrogens as most people from meat products, as the processing of nitrogens causes bad smells. She explained the science of it in more detail in one of her videos but other parts of it were over my head.

Anyway, Kelly's knowledge comes from the fact that she has a bachelors in veterinary sciences and I did not argue with her because it sounded logical. Ironically for me, Kelly and Alex are both girls who come from well off families that have made sure their children are well educated. I don't usually land chics like this, so my roommate has been introducing me to an entirely new class of women.

Don't get me wrong, Alex's feet smell soooo freakin amazing, like hot female feet workout scent, but her's are now the 2nd best I have ever smelled. Kelly, below takes the cake with her natural sweet scent:

-
 -

Alex has told me that she will post more pictures of herself and Kelly when she has time to get on the computer later.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! TWO GORGEOUS WOMEN! I would love to see them force each other to smell their feet, one at a time! With nice close-ups! That would be SO HOT! I LOVE fem/fem action, and these girls are so beautiful! THANKS!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler's back! [Woot]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God damnit my room mate is a dude who sits on the computer 24/7. Ah well my buddy Jim Beam is helpin me out.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, I thought I recognized your lady on her thread with, I assume, Kelly and a couple of other hotties.
You rock, Dude; no doubt you enjoyed it more. [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, the expressions on their faces are priceless.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teach me Sir Tyler on how to be successful like you! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Teach me Sir Tyler on how to be successful like you!

Always make'em fuck without a condom. [Hump]
 -

This way, they know you mean business, and that will give you a vast distinction over her other suitors. Knowing how to be in charge is one of the primary differences between a guy who knows how to take it to the next level and a guy holding a camera on the sidelines.

Sometimes, those observers just need to set their shit on a tripod and get in on the action instead of dreaming! FootBoi88, it's always better to learn from those who "take" action rather than those who "talk" action. You're on the right path to feet success! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

To recap, just know how to show'em who's boss:
 -

[ October 02, 2012, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links