Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » End of the summer soles and toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: End of the summer soles and toes
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you like my end of the summer wet soles n toes.
Sorry its taken me so long to post.
 -
 -

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics!

You've got really sexy looking feet for sure!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Your soles look so tasty! Thanks for the pics [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those red toes!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW what a post! Just perfect!

Love you and your feet. Incredibly well shaped [Smile] That's what I call killer arches!

Thanks for sharing! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always a pleasure to see your pix!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

These are outstanding Kittypaws! Lovin' those arches and your toes look so delicious in that pedi. The wet look effect just adds to the sex appeal and your soles should be worshipped 24/7...by me. That last pic hightlights not just how irresistable your soles are but how irresistable you are from head to toe. Fantastic shots Kittypaws!

[Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit!!! WANT!!!!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How awesome is this?! Drool! [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are sexy soles...
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonluvwrinkledsoles:
You are sexy soles...

thank you
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
[Drool]

These are outstanding Kittypaws! Lovin' those arches and your toes look so delicious in that pedi. The wet look effect just adds to the sex appeal and your soles should be worshipped 24/7...by me. That last pic hightlights not just how irresistable your soles are but how irresistable you are from head to toe. Fantastic shots Kittypaws!

[Drool]

I may be up for prvt sessions.I might set up a page just for foot sessions soon. Glad you like the pictures and I love your comments
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pedi and the attitude! You have very sexy feet lady! Your long toes and prefect pedi make me drool in more than one place. He he. [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links