Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mandy and Leanna (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mandy and Leanna
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my computer broke down a few months ago and I have been offline for a while. I just got a new computer, and I have been doing a lot of shooting in the interim.

Let me know what you guys think! This shoot was a lot of fun [Big Grin]

Mandy - Size 6
Leanna - Size 9.5

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

radster
Board Regular
Member # 33870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some girls just do not take care of their feet.
If you are asked to do a "Foot photo shoot" would you not clean them up a bit?
I know some people like "dirty" feet, maybe this was the angle for this shoot. Some nice pics, great concept, pretty ladies for sure.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

-

-

-

-

-

Thats it for now! Don't forget to check out my deviant art page for more [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, these girls have some hot feet. But perhaps a little TLC for the feet
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap...that was hot!!!!! Those girls are so hot and I love they're feet.Those pics were amazing.I fell on the floor.The red head in the pose made me pass out! [Tongue] I'd love to see more of these two Godesses! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing. Love punk/metal girls. Next time Mandy should wear a band shirt.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I normally don't go for the tattooed girls at all, but in the case of these two, I would make a ravenous exception! [Drool]

Their feet look delicious in exactly as-is condition. Yeah, I'm one of those guys who will devour even dirty, "needs-work" kinda feet. They are so much fucking FUN!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bloody beautiful!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There real pretty girls with killer wrinkled soles! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot,tattoed,metal/punk girls are soooo hot.Just my type! [Wink] I love Leanna! [Drool] Her and those long skinny,yummy lookin toes make me shake and sweat. [Big Grin] Mandy is cute too. I love girls with glasses.I would love to see more of these two.It's so hot to see girls barefooted in jeans and black metal/punk shirts I think. [Tongue] These pics are amazing and so are the girls. [Thumbs Up] More sole and face shots...please! [Tongue]

[ November 01, 2012, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: metaldaze ]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links