Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala's Mall Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala's Mall Feet
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous pics!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playful and cute [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Did lala buy those shoes?. They are perfect with lala s feet.

Oh Boy do I wish! And yes they were perfect! I could run in those shoe that's how good they fit. BUT they were $200.00 a little out of my price range. Damn that Vera Wang. This was probably my favorite pair!
Hey lala get ledaemon to buy them in exchange if a footjob..!!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Did lala buy those shoes?. They are perfect with lala s feet.

Oh Boy do I wish! And yes they were perfect! I could run in those shoe that's how good they fit. BUT they were $200.00 a little out of my price range. Damn that Vera Wang. This was probably my favorite pair!
Hey lala get ledaemon to buy them in exchange if a footjob..!!!!
Hell, I bought her a chicken sandwich for lunch why bring up such extravagant expenses when I already get the FJs almost for free?!?!?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should start a Lala shoe charity fund. Any takers? lol

`only kidding~

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, on the clips4sale site there is now a tribute button added where people can donate to Lala's shoe fund so we can retire her old converse sneakers and get her some fancy heels. However, it would make more sense to buy clips to raise the funds!

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey leave my Chucks out of this!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Those odor free Chucks... such a disappointment. Perhaps you should let Momo break them in for you. [Laugh]

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

odor free. Awesome. Dont need odor just soft pretty feet.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links