Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kellie's Warm, Wet Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kellie's Warm, Wet Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Kellie and her slender and oh so soft feet are back. This was done a couple of months back on a really hot day. She was worried about getting sweaty in her pictures and I told her half of us would probably like that even more - especially if it was her feet. Anyhow, I thought Kellie looked smoking hot this day in her silver dress with matching toenails. Had been itching for a girl to do metallics.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That metallic nail polish fits her perfectly! I like how the bridge motif is still showing up in your pictures as well.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A classic she is, very nice feet and a fav of mine.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed smoking hot. Love her body and face (as well as her feet, of course).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the pics mmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aracnk65
Board Regular
Member # 44707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aracnk65   Email aracnk65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, wet/muddy feet. [Drool]

I've been a fan of Soles of Silk for who knows how long, good to see they still have really nice models and ideas!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
That metallic nail polish fits her perfectly! I like how the bridge motif is still showing up in your pictures as well.

Funny thing is, that bridge also appeared in a set with Carmen years ago when it was being built. That set was shot from the road above.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is always smoking hot. Hot damn
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her and her feet are to HOTTTTTT!!!!!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hot is the key word in these. We were both sweating our asses off the day these were shot.

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow now usually I'm not into the whole dirty feet thing but man I would lick her feet clean!!! [Smile] yummy!!! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speechless...she is a true beauty from top to toe!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links