Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Me and my feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Me and my feet.
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your soles are absolutely amazing!! We talked before about karate kicks, you given any more thoughts to that? [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles and great quality pics!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a Goddess.....there is something about pictures including the face, it feels a lot more personal. Thanks for doing what you are.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] A Goddess is right! From head to toe, there's not a flaw to be found! Lovin' that final top shot pov as well and the full body shot is Simply Irresistable!
[Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a beautiful woman from head to "TOES" [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the purple nails and your gorgeous face! Love to see you grow your nails out about a 1/4 inch longer!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! Very beautiful.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow your feet are stunning!!! Amazing shape, thanks so much for sharing, more please!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! You are beautiful!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This shot here:  - is the killer!! TOETALLY TOERIFFIC!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Hal, months ago Dexy she told me she was moving to Germany and I told her YOU should get together for some shoots!!!!!!! Dexy my main man Hal will make you a superstar if you let him do some shoots with you. Plus face/feet shots will be easier to pull off when you aren't doing most of the photography yourself.

indeed, u said that. [Smile]

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by MYFEET1978:
thank you, Hal ! [Smile] i am from Romania, but i have moved to Germany recently.

Cool, I'm also in Germany. Let's arrange a photo shoot some time [Wink]

-Hal-

thx ! in the future, oneday...

--------------------

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

--------------------

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol so no karate kick pics? [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stop looking at your feet! There amazing! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links