Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My first shoot (MORE PICS) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My first shoot (MORE PICS)
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 14 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today I met with a girl I found on cl for feet pics. It was my first time taking pics of a girls feet other than my girlfriends(not including candids).I was nervous when I walked up to the house, but when a cute short latianswered the door with a smile and soft voice I was relieved that I wasn't going to get faked out.
We talked for a few seconds before we got down to business. She had been lotioning her feet all day so they looked extra soft. I caught a wiff of lotion but also her feet were slightly smelly, so I naturally asked for a smell, and I got denied =(, I also was told I wasn't allowed to rub them because she was still a little nervous about the whole feet thing.I'm hoping she warms up by next time we shoot, she told me she would love to shoot on the reg..so here we go enjoy guys
 -  -  -  -

[ October 23, 2012, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: blackmagict34 ]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liofeet
Loyal Member
Member # 45357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liofeet   Author's Homepage   Email liofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your first shoot! Nice poses. Good luck.

--------------------
Clip previews
Twitter.com/lioclips
www.clips4sale.com/53271
www.images4sale.com/53271
 -

Posts: 88 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG her feet are amazing.They look like they smelled great.

Goodjob and keep it going.

I so wish she would've let you smell them.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aracnk65
Board Regular
Member # 44707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aracnk65   Email aracnk65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#5 and the lotion ones, damn [Bow Down]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! It was a success!

How much was the model fee?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
OMG her feet are amazing.They look like they smelled great.

Goodjob and keep it going.

I so wish she would've let you smell them.

I asked like 30 seconds into it when she first spread her toes I caught a sweet smell of feet that have been sweating lightly throughout the day, lotion, and perfume(she must of sprayed her toes a little because I was close enough to smell them, but what I really wanted was my nose right between her big and 2nd toe.)

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a little advice for you in the future.

Never approach the women or ask fetishy things/request like that off the bat.

Always wait until the end or like an hr into a shoot.

That way they will have warmed up to you or feel a little more comfortable with you.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Yeah I realized that right after I asked, I prob seemed like a creep.I'm hoping that by the 2nd or 3rd shoot I'll be rubbing them and taking sniffs.she mentioned that her right foot seemed cramped or stiff and she couldn't move it well, most likely from the KARATE that she used to practice, so I'm hoping for 1-shell let me rub her feet for her(what women doesn't want that) and 2- to get some karate poses

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Very nice! It was a success!

How much was the model fee?

We agreed that 30$ per shoot was fair, but I gave her a little extra for being later and rescheduling last minute haha

--------------------

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good show!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are beautiful. I love how her soles look, especially the wrinkles. Sorry she wouldnt let you smell them. Hopefully next time.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job mate! I still have to upload my adventures with my Cuban mami's! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links