Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jacklyn 33y/o Size 10 Feet(Footjob Video Added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jacklyn 33y/o Size 10 Feet(Footjob Video Added)
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet, love it
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Further Adventures of ddash!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is damn cute and I can't blame a man for release the spunk for those lovely feet. I would do the same if ever given the chance.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks for all of the great comments.

So far 7 of her clips are up and I will be adding more later today.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFun23
Board Regular
Member # 44884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFun23   Email FootFun23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ddash where are you based out of? My Wife wants to shoot for you but was wondering where you are for her to have a set with you?
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pics of Jacklyn.
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those soles look super soft and she has an incredible toe spread. pretty jealous that u got to test drive those feet man lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

lol thanks again.

@Test drive ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the fuckin man..another great find.

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sexy set of pix.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys,really appreciate it.

She is loving the comments.

I am adding her interview and final clips today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Milf Footboy
Board Regular
Member # 45453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milf Footboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm amazing feet you've shot Dash! I love how you get these amateur women and help expose/introduce their beautiful feet to the foot fetish world!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks and I love that as well.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that lady's soles 0MG
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks solefull00

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links