Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » whatever (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: whatever
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics dude!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
I'm a big fan of Leg warmers and feet. The funny thing here is that your arches are so increadible and your toes to tantalizing that I barely even noticed the warmers because I was totally zoned in on your flawless feet. Took a few minutes and like the last pic to clue in that it's one of my favorite combos. Along with bare feet and jeans, bare feet and legwarmers is right up there on my list of hot looks. However your feet in any situation or circumstance makes for forget about by surroundings, your surroundings, and pretty much everything else in the world as I let those arches take over my libido and imagination and cannot snap out of it until release. [Jerkoff]

nice AS USUAL [Smile] ) thx

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
Nice pics dude!

at least, call me dudette, lol

--------------------

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldnt hold it on this one had to let it go , Great shots and great feet
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title of this post is contradicting the pics so badly! Lol
should be called; "Amazing Arches". [Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

nice, thx.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links