Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Veronica 19 y/o Size 5.5 Feet-Hispanic-Updated- (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Veronica 19 y/o Size 5.5 Feet-Hispanic-Updated-
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd suck those toes!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the great comments.

So far 5 of her clips are up.
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cute!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>Doesn't like having her feet touched
>Has a foot tattoo

-

Otherwise, she's a cutie, and she has some pretty nice feet. [Smile]
I'd love to see them in flat sandals, though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shit, I think I came a little...wow...you should take her outdoors for a shoot in natural light.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, shes gorgeous! One of you're best
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is an ANGEL! Thx!
Victor Lanciano

www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvhosedfeet
Banned
Member # 41480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvhosedfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pantyhose on those hot ass feet plz! And plz show ur soles with stockings on
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's really no better way to describe this ordeal with woman that deny or feel insecure about their feet. I've been put in many situations where I'm having a great time with the girl and when I make the bold move of rubbing her feet they either freak or don't let me touch them due to the fact that they feel that they have ugly feet ( which isn't the case).

What I've done is that I lay some swag on them assuring them that their absoulutely gorgeous and one must appreciate the entire female body for it's an amazing creation. Usually after I hit them with that phrase they melt and tell me to have my way with her n her feet so with that being said this mami will melt in my presence. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
>Doesn't like having her feet touched
>Has a foot tattoo

-

Otherwise, she's a cutie, and she has some pretty nice feet. [Smile]
I'd love to see them in flat sandals, though.

My thoughts exactly, actually. [Cheers] Dang shame.

I've known a few girls like that (minus the foot tattoo), but I've been able to talk them into letting me touch their feet anyway. [Wink]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the great comments.

Yea,it is sad but she just has this weird thing for more sexual type things to be done with them.

I hope she changes because I couldn't live with having those feet in my presence.Like,I said she didn't mind me touching them but you could tell nothing else would ever happen with them lol.

Plenty of other models have a similar phobia about their feet.

I have discovered that most of my goth,alternative models are these way about feet.They either don't like their feet touched, think about or do sexual things with their feet or have them unclean or smelly.I mean they get really disgusted at the thought of those things

The irony is that they all have piercings,tattos,bi sexual,very sexual with multiple partners and have body modifications.

Here are some of the models like that.

Cameron
Roxanne
Wednesday
Kelly
Lacey
Mia
Zoe
and more..Id have to think.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

So far 9 of her clips are up.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
 -
 -

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible beauty!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links