Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Awesome Story of Upcoming Model (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Awesome Story of Upcoming Model
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this story might get a little long, so forgive the novel if so. What I wanna tell you has really been amazing thus far and I haven't even gotten to take a picture with this new girl yet, but I am just so pumped to do so. Here's the details.

About a week ago I got a random Facebook friend request from a girl whose name I did not recognize. I saw she was friends with several girls who model for me, so I asked them if any of them knew her or maybe told her about posing for me. It's happened before.

None of the girls had mentioned it to her and all of them admitted that they really aren't close with her - just knew her from school, an event, etc. So I accept the friend request and send her a message asking her how she knows me and if it is through my photography. I didn't mention Soles of Silk, just photography in general as I do have some non foot stuff posted in an album full of my art.

Long story short, she did a blind friend request and I generally don't even accept them. After making small talk though and hearing her compliment my photography, I decided to mention Soles of Silk. When I did, she got so excited and said she'd do it, if I was looking for someone new. I said I am as she's local to where I live, so it isn't something I need to make lots of plans for.

So through our small chat (we're shooting this Sunday - weather permitting), she tells me she's dated two guys who have had foot fetishes and she LOVES the attention it gets her. She tells me she loves foot rubs and tells me she's going to send me pics of her toes when she gets them painted for Sunday. I playfully tell her that most guys want boob shots sent to their phones, but I always get piggy shots. She laughs and said that toes are cuter anyhow.

Then come to find out, this girl is 5'10" and wears a size 9 1/2 shoe. I tell that some people like them bigger and she pretty much says she knows having dated those two guys.

Before I go off to work today, I send her my site's Model Interview because it was on my mind. I told her no rush on it since she hasn't even posed yet, but when I got off tonight, it was sitting in my inbox and is an AWESOME read. This girl sounds so fun loving and playful. I really think she's super pumped about posing. She sure seems like it in every conversation we've had.

I can't wait until Sunday... This is her, by the way, in a non foot shot I grabbed from her Facebook page. Cute, huh?

-

Once we get in our photos, I will come back to this thread and add in an early preview or two. So be on the lookout.

Patrick

P.S. And yes, I'm robbing the cradle again on this one. She's a fresh young 18. And before I get my customary joke about robbing the cradle, this one ALSO came to me (sorta). LOL

[ November 01, 2012, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very awesome read. Girls who genuinely enjoy the fetish are simply the best, and make for the best models. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum Shes really cute cant wait to see her feet
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Starts Clapping* Pat you are a player! Your swag is so strong the ladies flock to you! Lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the first pics. Besides being a complete hottie she looks genuine in what matters to foot fetish. And size 9.5? Perfect. Let's wait patiently to see what pops out of Patrick's camera lens [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! I'm there Patrick.9 1/2 eh?...I sence she may have big feet and long skinny toes..mabey? Can't wait to see this cuties's feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah nice man, I have been foot "courting" one just like this too and we're going to shoot in a week or two...looks promising! Can't wait to see her wrinkled soles.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure awesome buddy.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
folex55
Board Regular
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for folex55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome...Can't wait! She seems to be the genuine article.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts like this get me through the day

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she looks like a whole lot of fun!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a great find so far. I love tall women, so I can't wait to see what her feet look like.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, Patrick. I enjoy the model stories that you, Adam and ddash share.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys are just as eager as I am. She's totally pumped for it. Wish she would have found me sooner. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Thanks for sharing, Patrick. I enjoy the model stories that you, Adam and ddash share.

Yeah, I like to tell them only because I want to convey to everyone who each of my models are. There are so many pretty girls in front of numerous cameras out there, but many of them are just pretty pictures. I like to give a little glimpse into each girl. That is why I add the model interviews, site columns, follow up interviews, and put these little stories about shoots (before/after) on my site and on these forums. Glad you all like reading them.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links