Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *New: Tessa's Barefeet and Sandals* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *New: Tessa's Barefeet and Sandals*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I found this thread at the bottom of the first page where it shouldn't belong. It should stay right as one of the threads that stays on the top of the first page.

She is my favorite model you have. When you had her as the picture on your avatar, that was arguably my favorite avatar in the entire forum.

I will throw an idea out at you, Norcal. I think you should devote an entire site to Tessa. Kind of like a sister site to norcalfeet. There might be some guests models who pop in every once in a while, but the main focus should be centered around Tessa. That's how good I think she is.

-- National

Thank You National, I agree she is the bomb. I want to get a little more into the foot thing with her like do foot massage and sniffing vids. Any takers to be under her feet for the video? If not I may have to myself take one for the team and be smothered by her foot stench lol.

As far as another site, that is a neat idea but from a business perspective it probably wouldn't work unless I were to have a financial backer to jump start a new site so I could produce about 6 months or so of material at the start to create the site. There is ALOT of content, time and hard work involved with a single model dedication site.
And as anyone with 1/2 of a shred of common sense might realize, NO female that looks this good or has this kind of sex appeal shoots this material for free all the time based on someone's charm, merit or good looks and time is money here in the real world despite all the stories you read about other guys' encounters in public or whatever they make up.

[ November 04, 2012, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18373 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tessa is gorgeous from head to toe.she's one of my favorites to see.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liofeet
Loyal Member
Member # 45357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liofeet   Author's Homepage   Email liofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Liofeet: Your avatar is "Le Damn" bro..wow..Thanks!

LOL thanks man, you're going to make me try and look her up for another shoot!!

--------------------
Clip previews
Twitter.com/lioclips
www.clips4sale.com/53271
www.images4sale.com/53271
 -

Posts: 88 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Killer toes! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to go a few rounds with those feet and those toes... [Drool]
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!

I'd love to lick those sexy soles of hers!!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is quite beautiful!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links