Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Targeting us in advertising....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Targeting us in advertising....
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fully endorse this product brand!

-  -  -

I was looking for a new sleeping bag, and saw the first pic/air mattress at Costco, and the second two pics I found at Target after I did not find what I wanted at Costco. I thought everyone would appreciate them here.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
The first woman is my fav of the three...her soles are phenominal!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that third one is amazing lol i took a few pics of it myself at target
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to the inflatable raft and tube section in sporting goods. Always lots of nice feet pics there on the boxes!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUN FACT :
I saw the first pic near the Walgreens near my house a few weeks back and with a sharpie marker I drew an illustration of a erected penis fucking her soles and oozing cum all over her wrinkled soles! [Wink] lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoesession
Board Regular
Member # 45470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoesession   Author's Homepage   Email shoesession   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice avatar sole daddy!

--------------------
Shoe Session

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant advertising!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that creamy tan and white flesh!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is on the current Purina Cat Chow bags...

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links