Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New pics (new pics pg 2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New pics (new pics pg 2)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya boys! Just thought i would share a few pics from my recent updates. =) xo

-  -  -  -

[ December 03, 2012, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Goddess Barbie ]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Barbie, do you think you can post a small few of your feet showing those beautiful wrinkles of yours?? In the pose and a few other shots would be nice!!!! Thanks...:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donfrnnd47
Board Regular
Member # 45463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donfrnnd47   Email donfrnnd47   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, nice picts! I love your picts... especially the second and fourth one... then, i am a great lover of soft soles and heels... and yours look realy soft! They are born to be licked and nibbled... no for walk and rough ground! ;-)
(sorry for my bad english!)

--------------------
Soft female soles and heels are one of the sexiest thing on world! ;-p

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donfrnnd47
Board Regular
Member # 45463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donfrnnd47   Email donfrnnd47   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and of course... your pedi is always very sexy!! :-)

--------------------
Soft female soles and heels are one of the sexiest thing on world! ;-p

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the perfect specimen of humanity.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pedicures in the first and last photo. Thanks for sharing.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy and amazing looking feet as usual! Thanks for the update.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Hey Barbie, do you think you can post a small few of your feet showing those beautiful wrinkles of yours?? In the pose and a few other shots would be nice!!!! Thanks...:-)

I can try to take more pics in the pose! 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by donfrnnd47:
Wow, nice picts! I love your picts... especially the second and fourth one... then, i am a great lover of soft soles and heels... and yours look realy soft! They are born to be licked and nibbled... no for walk and rough ground! ;-)
(sorry for my bad english!)

They are soft and I do like them worshiped! and glad you like my pics😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by donfrnnd47:
and of course... your pedi is always very sexy!! :-)

Thanks so much! I try to do something new everytime😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
This is the perfect specimen of humanity.

Wow and thanks! So when you coming to rub my feet?😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Lovely pedicures in the first and last photo. Thanks for sharing.

-Hal-

Thanks and always stay tuned for what I come up with next😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Catan:
Sexy and amazing looking feet as usual! Thanks for the update.

Glad your a fan and thanks for the compliment😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics where you show your soles and your long toenails show over the tips of your toes...NUT DRAINING!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, my, my! Now, I know why Johnny Gill says it. I have no words!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links