Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Deanna 22y/o Size 6.5 Feet-Hispanic- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Deanna 22y/o Size 6.5 Feet-Hispanic-
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deanna
Size 6.5 Feet
22 years old
Hispanic
From Belize

So Deanna contacted me about a week ago and was interested in doing a shoot with me.I replied back showing interest and told her how I love Hispanic women and their feet.She mentioned how she has always liked her feet and that they were really tiny.I asked her to send a few pictures of her feet and we could go from there.Later the next day she sent like 6 pictures of her feet and when I saw her soles I just knew she was something special and that I had to work with her.Now the pictures were really grainy,low quality and the color was way off but you could tell she had unbelievable soles.I quickly called her that night and we went over everything and set a day.I was definitely looking forward to this shoot and really wanted to see what her feet really looked like in person.

She arrived and texted that she was up front.I quickly got ready and let her in.She was wearing these UGG loafers and I was hoping that they made her feet sweaty or smelly.Honestly I was really excited to finally get to see what her feet looked like.So we talked for a little bit and she propped her feet up on the couch for the first video.I had her wear the UGG loafers and then remove them later for the first video so it was a surprise for me and my customers at that time to see what her feet looked like.When she took her shoes off,I swear I nearly fainted right then and there.I could not fucking believe how insane her soles were.I mean these are 100% my kind of soles that make me weak and loose control.I kept my cool and just complimented her on her feet.Her feet are very small but her soles are meaty,thick,wide and she had incredibly thick deep wrinkles from heel to toe.I have never seen such wrinkly meaty soles in person like these before.I loved the complexion of her feet and their flexibility as well.I mean this can scrunch/move her feet with the best of them and this was all in the first 10 mins.

Now this is where it got a little weird............................................

So this is literally the first minute of the first video.I said,wow you have really nice feet,just like that.She said,thanks and I asked has anybody every been into her feet and she said No,that's creepy and weird.She was dead ass serious,no smile or nothing.

I thought OH NO,Not the fuck again lol.This same thing happen with Veronica but this time she wasn't as cool and funny as Veronica.

So once again this is the first 10 minutes of the shoot and I am thinking this is going to be a long 2 hrs and it might get cut short.So my immediate response was cmon now this ain't weird.I think women that are attracted to Justin Beiber are weird lol.She laughed and agreed.Honestly it broke the mold for about 5 secs and then I went on to tell her all of the pros to guys with foot fetishes.Then she said how she hates getting pedicures,foot messages and people touching her feet and her in general.She really hates it.She mentioned that she just doesn't trust people and the tools that the technicians use at the salons and she is the most ticklish person in the world.She mentioned almost kick the technicians in the face and that tickling makes her very angry and mad.

I thought Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..............

So it was weird again until I asked if she had any tattoos and she said Yes a few of them.I started dying laughing out loud literally and said Wait! How can you hate people touching you but like getting tattoos from people and it hurts.She started laughing and saw where I was going with my question.It was hypocritical and she was quickly trying to explain herself.She mentioned how she sees them clean their tools and that the tattoos don't hurt or affect her at all.This girl is a true badass and not the one you want to mess with.She has that Alpha female attitude and is not weak at all.She grew up in
Belize and told me stories about killing chickens and rough growing up.That little argument broke the mold completely and we started laughing,talking and joking more.

She still thought it was creepy and weird but understood where I was coming from and that people have their own thing.It was just all new to her and we started having a great time talking about a variety of things.These girl is fucking hilarious and cool to hang with.Her feet had me in a complete trance and I must have complimented her 20 times on her feet lol.I am a sole man and love wrinkly soles and she has some of the best.Now,I have always had my model named Cindy Number 1 but this girl might have taken her spot.This girl soles were really creamy and sweaty and this was with no lotion on.Her thick wrinkly soles will have you cumming in no time.

Her foot movement is so natural and sexy and I just couldn't get enough of them and starring at her soles.I was doing video after video and you can tell that the videos were must haves and something special than usual.She fit perfectly in the frame and the quality is amazing on every one of them.The shoot was going longer than expected but I knew I had to get as much material/videos as possible.She changed into a few of her old shoes and boots as we did videos and time was flying.I noticed my battery getting low early in the shoot but didn't think anything of it and I thought I had a spare battery charged up.

So we went to my room to do her interview and I still so wanted to know what her feet smelled like.It had been on my mind for over an hour now.I asked her what did she think her feet smelled like and she gave me an uncertain look.She replied saying wow,I really don't know.I asked,good or bad and she gave me an embarrassed look saying I don't know while laughing.So I asked could I see what they smelled like and you could see the anticipation of my response in her face.She lifted her foot to my face and I put my nose right in between her toes.OMG her feet stinked so bad and I was kinda shocked lol.Her feet were warm and sweaty and I smelled her left foot first and then I smelled her right foot.She asked well what do they smell like lol?I said they are kinda stinky and she just laughed lol.She kinda knew and told me how her feet stink often in her certain older shoes.I fucking loved how stinky her feet were and if I had to describe the smell it would be a sweaty,cheesy smell lol.On a scale of 1-10 I rate it an 8.I loved how she was cool with it and it didn't bother her.I also loved how she confessed to having smelly feet often especially after working all-day.She mentioned how her feet smell disgusting after wearing her favorite black leather boots.She even made that face while she was telling the story.She says her feet stink like no other even after wearing them for a few mins and after work she can smell her own feet literally as she takes them off.I was very intrigued and wish she brought them over.She said on a scale of 1-10,the stinkiness level is an 11 after wearing those boots.She was dead serious.

We did her interview and she did an amazing job.You can really see her personality in it.We did a few more videos and I made sure to get an upclose view for you guys.This girls soles scream footjob/worship and I would've paid an arm and a leg for 1 lol.We had talked early about foot fetish things and I brought it up.She just laughed at it and said that's to weird and creepy and can't a guy get a rash from a footjob lol.She was really funny and I asked her if I could do a video smelling her feet.She said,you want to actually smell my feet while laughing at the question/notion of me smelling her feet.I said,Yup and earlier I had told her how some guys like women with smelly feet.She said No and then said wait would you pay extra lol?I said Yea,how about $10 and she said oh you gotta pay more than that.I said $20 and before I could finish the sentence she asked if she was going to be in the video.I told her no and that it wont be released as well.She said ok cool go for it lol.

So she just laid there as I started smelling her soles.I was in heaven and the smell was amazing.I buried my face in her smelly wrinkly soles and she was just laughing the whole time.The stinkiness between her toes was mesmerizing and where I made sure to smell the most.I had her wiggle and spread her toes while I was smelling her feet.It was really funny and I was shocked that she agreed to it judging by how the shoot started off.She was a great sport and after I realized my battery was dying and I needed to do a few more videos.So I cut it short and somehow someway my battery let me do 2 more videos.Time had flew and she had to get to work,so sad to say I didn't get many pictures.However trust me she will be back and I will get more pictures and videos of her.

Trust me when I say to you that her videos are Must Haves.I have literally watched her clips over 10 times already and I seriously can't get enough of them.Only a few models have had that affect on me.Those being Paige,Cindy,Jamie,Victoria,Naomi,Nia and Natalie.I think I managed to get close to 20 videos and the quality and angles on these videos are perfect.These are my new personal favorite clips and I guarantee you will love them as well.

I will start adding her clips tonight and through the weekend.Please make sure to check them out.

-I just talked to her a few minutes ago and she thanked me for the shoot.She really wants to know what you guys think of her feet.She said she is also willing to sell some of her stinky shoes and socks if you guys want them.I told her I would let her know and that I definitely want to shoot with her again and she said anytime.I told her that I had a request for her on our next shoot.She said what was it?I said the request was for her to wear those stinky black leather boots she talked about for a couple hours before our next shoot and on the way over.She said,they smell so awful but that she would do it.I can't wait lol.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize clips
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ November 17, 2012, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sexy looking wrinkled soles are the sexiest part of the foot! [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmm!! Sweet! Mas por favor!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your stories are always fun to read, ddash!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last picture of that smile and those creamy soles is just great!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah!!! More of her!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummmm
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last photo is great. She's got a unique foot shape -- similar to one of my own models.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles. Love to see more wrinkled soles of hers. Great tapered toes. Good job ddash. [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing...simply amazing!

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome...thanks !

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look like they would get pretty smelly! I also like reading the stories behind the shoots. I make sure I leave the pictures a mystery until after the reading. Good stuff bro!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes she is very nice, the best of 2 worlds! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the great comments.

So far 7 of her amazing videos are up on my clipstore.

I have already invited her back and cant wait to smell her stinky feet again.This time she will be wearing her stinky black leather boots a few hrs before coming over.

More pics
 -  -  -

[ November 19, 2012, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links