Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Big soles of tall blonde

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big soles of tall blonde
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, click my link below to go to the webstore. This very tall blonde was laying under the shadow of the trees that fringe the Meadow on its eastern edge of the park, chatting with her little brunette friend. She had these hugely long feet, but also nicely shaped, at least a size 11, and that's a conservative estimate -- the kind of feet that go on and on but are not very wide. I loved them! Great arches, nice toe taper, soles in very good shape. So I sat down and took out my camera. She watched me do that, which is moment of truth time before the camera even gets pointed at the feet, but once I aimed straight at her soles she just peeked at me for a moment (as shown in the first cap), then went back to her chat with her friend, periodically flexing her big feet around and recrossing her ankles. Definitely one for the long foot lover -- when she flexed her feet straight up the length of those soles just took my breath away!

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love her feet. Bigger is indeed better for me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are PERFECT! Absolutely beautiful! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow her soles look like there chiseled out of creamy smooth marble. Amazing!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles, toes & arches are the stuff of my dreams. What a beautiful shape to her feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links