Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala - Notre Dame fangirl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala - Notre Dame fangirl
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala is a big Notre Dame fan and she even took her ex husband's fan jersey when they split. Mean woman... This shoot was her idea to pose with the props to show support for her team. We did a quick shoot in her backyard in the cold. Did I mention a quick shoot? Yeah, Lala is rather intolerant to cold weather. Not a good thing for a football fan I suppose. After that we went in not to film an anticipated glorious FJ clip. Nope, got to help with dog grooming duty. What a bitch! The dog that is.

Pics going up on the BHE site and in the picture store!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

I suppose you can't the really call the dog a little bitch since it has a dick...

-

[ November 29, 2012, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO IRISH!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should've snapped a shot of you shaving around "Eddie's" dick after all. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I really like the last photo with the flip flops --- super sexy!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Pics 5&6 fantastic. I could look at them all day long.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Lord! What I wouldn't give to tackle those tootsies! Whether she wanted to kick a field goal [Nut Kick] or pickup a couple of hundred hards rushing via trample or score the big touchdown on a hail mary foojob, [Jerkoff] I am literally a hardcore fan of team Lala!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links