Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Obey The Soles, Bitches! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obey The Soles, Bitches!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what can I possibly say? Casey and Maureen really need no introduction, since they're long standing Fair Girls, and a couple of my most popular models ever.

I just wanted to remind you guys that they will be featured together for the first time ever, on the 17th of December, and they'll be bringing the noise big time. Not to be missed.

-

-
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey is the blonde right? She's my favorite here...nice, thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just unreal, Adam! Quite possibly your best duo photo set since Little Dee and her sister.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would've been cool if the title read "Obey The Toes Bitches"

=/

No disrespect to your craft though.

Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them meaty feet! [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, God forbid you post amazing photos highlighting soles... [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Casey is the blonde right? She's my favorite here...nice, thanks!

Yah, Casey is the blonde, and her feet are from heaven, but then again, so are Maureen's.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would lick Maureen's soles til my tongue began to blister. wow just incredible soles on both these ladies.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both look good, can barely wait!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Casey's high arches and soles! Marvellous [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerell Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 29712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerell Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Kerell Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am absolutely in love with Maureens plump, juicy feet! I would sniff and lick them till I passed out!!! [Drool] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ December 09, 2012, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Kerell Johnson ]

--------------------
Female Foot Smeller

College Foot Fetish and Footjobs
www.clips4sale.com/13609

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be allover thoses girls feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one I like the most is the one on the right. However, I would kick either out of the bed. I think the one of the right has meaty soles is the reason. [Cry]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links