Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Playful Pretty Blonde -- THE RETURN! (soles) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Playful Pretty Blonde -- THE RETURN! (soles)
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
Just curious to know if this was real or staged. either way its a sexy clip. but to see the same women twice and get the same footshow from her. that's very rare.

It could have been either, who cares though she's hot and he needs to tell a story so it's a win/win situation! [Thumbs Up] Kind of like those old Leg Show Magazine articles with photos, you knew the story was funny but didn't care because it was well played out as if it was real and the girl was hot so you just used your imagination. This blonde is super hot, maybe RBS will share more of her... [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
totally one of the hottest you've had in awhile. Thanks!

This; awesome stuff!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already explained how these shoots happened. Whether people believe it or not is up to them.

I had one woman I shot five clips of in one summer.

I know of other guys who shoot, or used to shoot, candids in the same place I do who shot the same women multiple times -- I know because I saw them do it, including one frequent poster here who used to shoot candids.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooow. Very pretty girl. Awesome. [Mmm]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story.beautiful girl
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!!

I hope that can happen to me someeday ....damn I am jealous!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
I have already explained how these shoots happened. Whether people believe it or not is up to them.

I had one woman I shot five clips of in one summer.

I know of other guys who shoot, or used to shoot, candids in the same place I do who shot the same women multiple times -- I know because I saw them do it, including one frequent poster here who used to shoot candids.

Keep doing your thing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Footboi, size 9.5 is your favorite? [Smile]

Yes sir, I don't discriminate feet sizes for I'm an admirer of variety of feet out there in the world but my ranges are usually between size 6.5 - 10.5, but size 9.5 is my favorite size, I've had my share of fine ladies with that exact size and I gotta tell ya I get pretty hooked! [Smile] [Mmm]

P.S. so sorry for the delay in response. [Cry]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links