Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Missy 21y/o Size 6 Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Missy 21y/o Size 6 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Missy
Size 6 Feet
21 years old

-Sorry for the delay and being M.I.A but I am back with a ton of new clips and things.

So Missy contacted me about doing a shoot a month ago.I replied back showing interest and asked to see a few pics of her feet.I loved what I saw and thought she was cute as well.I been getting emails saying how I need to get more black models on my site so I made sure to schedule her ASAP.We talked on the phone and see seemed cool and eager to do the shoot.A week later we shot and it was nice to meet her and see her feet in person.

Missy's feet are small but they are wide,kinda meaty,thick,soft and wrinkly.She has the kinda of soles that you poke and your finger goes in.I love soles like that and I liked her complexion as well.She had really great shaped feet and toes.I really loved her feet the whole shoot and enjoyed every minute of seeing them.They smelled pretty good as well.She mentioned how her feet can definitely get smelly at times and found it funny that some guys liked that.She was really hard to break but as the shoot went on she loosened up and we talked more and had more fun.She was actually really funny and had some funny stories,like how she got the butterfly tattoo on her foot which is in her interview.I got close to 20 videos of her feet and I will be adding them tonight and in the next couple days.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ December 11, 2012, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those flip flop pics are [Drool] especially that last one [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks nice!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brown toes have to be the best! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

So far 4 of her clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
those flip flop pics are [Drool] especially that last one [Jerkoff]

Agreed, though I like the fifth one better. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet look soft and smooth.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks,

I will add some more of her pics tonight.

So far 10 of her clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More of Missy.

So far 12 of her clips are up.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! She's fine!!!!!! More more more!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking toes with some sexy nails!! TOERIFFIC!!!!!!Love this shot:  - [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's wonderful!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

I am adding her final clips and interview tonight.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links