Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Carlin's Comic Book/Catwoman Nerd Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carlin's Comic Book/Catwoman Nerd Set
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago I began doing a little series of photo sets themed to female super heroes and villans. It began with Mindee's Wu's Feetlinks Feature Model set with Power Girl. About a year after that, Jamie did a Batgirl themed set. It's been quite a while, but I have another girl to add to this series. That model is Carlin and her comic character is none other than the sexy, Catwoman.

Carlin was a logical pick to be in a comic themed set because she's a comic nerd herself. She and I have a similiar interest in some comic titles and she's also into anime as well. When I mentioned the idea to her to be in a comic set, she was instantly on board.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, drool city.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

WOW.

-footboy1

[Thud]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pick for the Comics feature set. Carlin just went perfectly on!

BTW she's gorgeous and her feet are to die for.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carlin is the real deal too. Past few years she has gotten me random comics as presents. I got her a print at the Baltimore Comic Con of one of her favorite characters (Lady Mechanika) too. So you have a scorching hot, down to earth girl, who happens to love comics. Did I mention she's a sports fan too? Perfect girls do exist. Lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow amazing pics.

She is so hot

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another one of your girls who moves into my favorites list.

And don't ask me for a list as Ben did years ago and there was no way I could remember most of them to format one.

But still she is quite lovely.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Woot] [Cheers] [Mmm] [Hump] [Hop] [Thud] [Bow Down]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carlin said thanks to everyone and is happy so many people love her shots. Said it makes her want to do even more. I already told her to be ready to be a little more regular in 2013.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safe to say she's my favorite of ALL your models (stolen from Cierra) since her white-sheets bedroom shoot. She's magnificent. Thanks for your equally magnif photographing! [Cheers]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - Carlin looking good as always. You don't need me to remind you how much of a fan of hers I am Patrick. Looking forward to much more of her in 2013...any chance of a double up with Ryan or Aspen for a shoot with her? [Big Grin] [Tongue]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
Wow - Carlin looking good as always. You don't need me to remind you how much of a fan of hers I am Patrick. Looking forward to much more of her in 2013...any chance of a double up with Ryan or Aspen for a shoot with her? [Big Grin] [Tongue]

No plans as of yet for a duo, but that can be arranged. As for your two choices, both Ryan and Aspen posed for my Christmas set Friday night.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot wait till the 1st issue is released! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links