Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And the Winner is... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: And the Winner is...
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Carlotta! and catalia!

That's right you guys, both models have finished in a dead heat, each with 22 votes, although Catalia would have won outright, if not for an improper ballot. Angela came in second with 18 votes, and Cory Britton gets an honorable mention at third with 13 votes.

Congratulations to both models, and I really look forward to working with them again soon. Thank you to all who voted, and look for more amazing new models in 2013.

Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all, and here's another look at your winners.

-

-

****HEY GUYS, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IN ORDER FOR YOUR VOTE TO COUNT****

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FOR 2012

Hello my good friends. Well, it's that time of the year, as we prepare for the holidays and make New Years plans, we take time to reflect.

There was a lot of insanity and heartache in 2012, but lucky for us, we can just think about the mouthwatering feet we saw for the first time this year, so please take some time and vote for the best new Feet Fair model.

The rules are simple, you get to vote for your top three, with 3 points for your fist choice, two for your second, and one for your third.

You MUST vote for three models, if you list just one model, your vote will not be counted.

You can only vote once, so chose carefully as only your fist ballot will count.

The deadline is December 31 at midnight.

The winning model will get a special shoot, complete with a winner's tiara, suggestions are welcome, now go out and vote!

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 01, 2013, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Catalia
2.Missy Bella
3.Kaitlyn

Really like to see more of them 3

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cory Britton and harmony are my favourites I think, very hard decision though every pair of feet there is very sexy and I'd worship the lot

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Zerotia
2. Cory
3. Harmony

Just loved all of them in their full sets!!

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRG
Board Regular
Member # 37087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRG   Email BRG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Angela
2. Catalia
3.IsVeil

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
1.Catalia
2.Missy Bella
3.Kaitlyn

The last two aren't even in this year's group, so I guess you're not serious...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.) Zerotia
2.) Gisella
3.) Abigail

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
1.Catalia
2.Missy Bella
3.Kaitlyn

The last two aren't even in this year's group, so I guess you're not serious...
Oh i thought you were asking for our 3 favourites from the site,i thought the pics above were just a few sample pics of some of the models.

The only one i really like in the above pics is Catalia but if i had to choose 3 it would be

1.Catalia
2.Gisella
3.Yelena

[ December 19, 2012, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Catalia
2. Cory
3. Gisella

... and is it just me, or does Chanel look JUST LIKE Lanisha Cole (former Price Is Right and Deal or No Deal model) in that pic???

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbdo
Board Regular
Member # 42964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CATALIA!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Rachelle [Jerkoff]
2. Titania
3. Carlotta

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I meant to vote only once!!!!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. CORY

2. ZEROTIA

3. TITANIA

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Angela
2. Catalia
3. Carlotta

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Titania
2.Carlotta
3.Angela
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links