Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nia 18y/o Indian Size 8 Feet(Footjob video added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nia 18y/o Indian Size 8 Feet(Footjob video added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nia
Size 18 Feet
18 years old
Indian

----Long story Alert lol-----
Man,I honestly don't even know where to start this.

So,Me and Nia had a really great time on our first shoot.She is 1 of my favorite models and it was the shoot that almost didn't happen but I am glad it did.I really loved her and her feet and she was definitely a Fan favorite.She had never really cared much for her feet until the shoot but liked them after.She was always self contious of her feet because they were kinda big and her toes were so long.We instantly hit it off on the shoot and somehow someway it ended in a footjob lol.It was the first time she had ever did a footjob and it almost didn't happen as well.I remember wanting 1 all shoot but didn't want to ask her.I knew she was comfortable with me and at the end of the shoot I asked her if she would do it and she said Footjob????

Whats a footjob lol?

I told her about it and described it and she just started laughing.She couldn't understand or fathom how a guy could get off from feet.It was really funny to her and she said sure why not.I was so shocked and excited at the same time.I was literally speechless and didn't know what to say.So I got her in position to do the footjob and then her foot started to cramp up.I was saying in my head,Oh no not now,please not now lol.So she started rubbing her feet on me and then her foot cramped up again lol.I told her to take a break and rest her feet for a little bit.My camcorder made a noise and I looked at it and it the battery was dying as well lol.I thought I was going to lose the opportunity and then she said that she was ready.She had no idea what to do but she was game.I told her to just to her own thing and I will let her know if doesn't it works.She only wears a size 8 but her feet and toes are so long.Started off doing a solejob and it felt amazing.I was already excited and felt like I was about to cum in the first minute.Because she was new to this and her foot hurt she did this weird technique of rubbing her feet up and down in an alternate manner.It felt great and then she started using her toes.Her foot cramped again but it didn't stop her.She stroked me up and down with her toes until I came.It was insane and I told her wasn't that easy and we both just laughed.She couldn't believe she made me cum and it only took like 4 mins.I told her let me go get something to clean off her feet and she replied back saying uh oh lol.She didn't mind the cum on her feet at all tho.I was so giddy that I could barely say anything.I wanted to do a backflip in the kitchen I was so happy lol.

After we hungout and talked while taking pictures.We ended up talking for about 3 hrs and really got to know each other.She is super cool and easy going which helped.After she left I knew I had to get her back for another shoot.However that would end up being the hard part,especially since it took about 2 weeks of scheduling and matching days to get her over for the first shoot.She is a super busy chick but agreed to do another shoot when she had time.

So we texted each other off and on all that month.She was to busy for a shoot at that time but we got to know each other a little better.About 3 weeks after the shoot we went and hungout and had dinner.I requested that she wear these sexy heels and wear black nail polish which she did.I swear I wanted to molest her feet all night seeing them in heels lol.We had a great time and a couple drinks in us as well.It was like 2 am and I had to get her back to her car which was in a grocery store parking lot.Before we went back I took a few pics of her and her feet and then gave her a nice 10 min foot massage.Her feet are so gorgeous and insanely soft as well.I was literally outside the bar rubbing and smelling her feet.I didn't care and she was embarrassed at first but then got into it as well.I was feeling kinda frisky and wanted to get into a little trouble.I said how about a footjob in the car and she said oh boy you are a bad boy,Really right here and now?.I said Yes, it would be really hot and sketchy/Risky.She said how about when we get back to the grocery store parking lot.So we headed back and when we got to the parking lot I asked if she was still down for it and she was lol.So we are literally in the middle of the parking lot in my car and it was only like 6 cars around.The store was still open and filled with employees as well as cameras lol.So I parked by a tree and turned off my lights.I grabbed my camera and she said you are going to record this?I said Yup and she said oh you are really being bad tonight lol.

Because I wasn't expecting for this to happen I didn't have any lotion or oil around lol.So she just went for it and man her toes around my dick felt incredible.She was also on the lookout while giving the footjob.I found some lotion in my car and put it on her feet.I rubbed my dick all over her feet and she gave me a toejob.Her toes are so long and have a nice grip to them.Just the feel of her feet was enough for me to cum.I came on her toes but didn't have any napkins to clean it up lol.She said its all on my toes in a flirty manner and we both started dying laughing and looking for napkins and things because it was all on my shirt as well.We both couldn't find anything and just started laughing even more.So she literally hopped out of my car on 1 foot and opened her door and found some tissue in her car for us to clean up with.It was hilarious.After we talked for a little bit and she had to go because she had to get up in a few hrs for work.

Both of us were super busy the following weeks after but still texted every now and them.She became to swamped with school and work and we didn't keep in touch for a month.I texted her out of the blue and she replied back saying whats up stranger.It had been a while since we had spoke so we just caught up on everything and life.She said how she had finals and work and didn't have much time for anything let alone another shoot at the time.About a month later she texted back saying that she had a day free if I was available.I replied back instantly saying yes and when and she didn't reply back lol.A day later she said around noon and I told her to bring a few things.

The next day she showed up and I was so excited to see her.It had been like 3 months since I last saw her in person.I had forgot how gorgeous she was in person.She is so tiny,maybe about 5'1 or so but her feet look huge in person because of her small stature.We instantly caught up on times and chatted for a bit before we got started.She took off her socks and man it was like heaven seeing her feet in person again.Her feet were sweaty as she had been wearing her work shoes and socks all morning.Her feet are just perfect to me especially her toes.Her soles were even more wrinkly and soft this time around.I was actually nervous for the first time in along time.I didn't have much to say at first but then we started to talk more and have more fun.She told me how her friend wanted to work with me and actually sent a few pics while we were shooting.I loved her friends feet,she was Hispanic and had gorgeous long toes and chunky wide size 6 soles.I didn't want to make Nia jealous so I didn't compliment them to much lol.

We didn't have much time to shoot and Nia had arrived later in the afternoon.We had to kinda rush and time was flying because we were having a great time and talking.Now on our first shoot Nia had brought the same flats that she had with her.They didn't smell at all on the first shoot and neither did her feet.However this time her her flats were shockingly stinky.I was shocked and kinda started laughing and telling her how smelly her flats were.She laughed and said that she had been wearing them all summer and at work.She did a new video wearing them and after I smelled her feet to see if they now smelled and my god Yes they did.It instantly turned me on and I still shocked how bad her feet smelled now.I would say on a 7/10 on the stinky meter and that was only after wearing them for 5 mins.I was mad that I didn't have her wear them all morning before she came over.The whole thing was funny to her and she didn't mind me smelling her feet at all especially since I liked it.

My battery was getting low and we were running out of time.I had a decision to make and it was get more pictures of her or get a footjob and I chose the footjob lol.Smelling her feet had turned me on and I wanted her feet bad.I asked her how would she feel if I taped the footjob and let people see it.She said she wanted to know what people thought about her feet and the footjob video.I was shocked and turned on even more.She said how she would do more footjob videos with me if people liked it enough and wanted to see it.I jokingly mentioned about doing a weekly series of footjobs with her and she was down for it and was actually as I excited as I was to do it.That was so hot to me and really got me in the mood.I grabbed some baby oil and poured it all over her feet after smelling them 1 last time.She was all giddy and ready to give me a footjob.I started filming and she went right to work.

Then my camera battery died lol.So I put in my other battery and it wasn't charged up either.I thought oh no not again lol.So sad to say I had to film it with my camcorder and it didn't want to focus until the end.It was so funny and unfortunate at the same time.Her feet felt so soft on my dick and I loved how much she was into it.She couldn't do the solejob how I liked it but she nailed it with her toes.She has such a unique technique but man does it work especially with her toes being so long.Her feet were cramping again but she got into such a rhythm at the end that I couldn't hold back anymore.I came and she just kept stroking away until I stopped her.She was happy that I came and wiggled her toes as I took a couple pics lol.I told her we gotta practice more and she just laughed.I was able to charge my camera for a few mins to get some pictures for everybody.We had like 10 more mins to go but I wanted to see her some more.

So I asked her out to lunch and she accepted.After all it had been a while since we had saw each other.So we went to lunch and I noticed that when we left the house she was wearing her smelly flats.I was so wondering how bad her feet were going to smell after lol.We got there and just talked for a while before ordering.I actually enjoyed the lunch more than the shoot and we got to know each other more.We talked about life,personal things and when she was free again.She said she would have to let me know as her schedule was packed with no free time coming up.

Somehow footjobs came back up and I told her that I had a new position that I wanted to try with her and her face lit up.She asked me with such excitement what was it and to tell her now.I told her don't worry we will just try it out and she said No,tell me right now lol.She was looking at me with these anxious and flirty look on her face.The waiter had came with the bill and I told her wait until he leaves.She said don't worry about him and to tell her now again.So I described the position to her and basically got excited by telling her and picturing it in my head.I told her that we couldn't leave the restaurant just yet because I had a hard on from describing it lol.Her face just got red with embarrassment because I said it in front of the couple that I forgot was sitting to the left of us lol.We both started dying laughing once we noticed the couple heard us lol.We must've laughed for 2 mins straight and was both basically crying from laughing so much.She was still red from being embarrassed and just said you are such a bad boy.It was so funny and we were both kinda of excited from the description and anticipation of trying it.

It was getting late and she still had homework to do that night.We walked back to the car and warmed up a bit.I had forgot that she had been wearing her stinky flats the whole time.She had them on for about 3 hrs now and you know I had to see what her feet smelled like lol.I told her to let me see what her feet smelled like and she took off her shoes and put her feet in my face.OMG her feet smelled so bad and it was smelling up my car.It was that cheesy,strong sweaty piercing smell.The kind of smell that stays in your mustache or beard lol.I would rate it an 9.5/10.I really couldn't believe how bad her feet smelled now.She just laughed as I buried my face in feet.I didn't even care that cars were passing by and neither did she.She put her shoes back on and I asked to smell them again lol.She put her feet back in my face and I smelled them for a couple mins this time.I gathered myself and drove back to my place where her car was.I had to get in 1 more smell before she left lol.We had a ball and planned on shooting again ASAP.

She really wants to know what you guys think of her,her feet and the footjob video when I post it.She loves hearing comments about her and her feet and it makes her feel really good about herself.

I will start adding her clips tomorrow night and please check them out and comment in here.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ December 24, 2012, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is extremely beautiful. Are you sure her feet are a size 18? They are very well proportioned for feet that big. Her feet are huge for her height of 5' 1". Regardless of her foot size, she is unbelieveably sexy! Thanks for posting her pictures!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see her and her feet back. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude. She is drop dead gorgeous and her feet are just as hot!!! I looove her long toes and smooth soles!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gona post some videos of her?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome looking toes! more pls....
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow love asian feet! She's just gorgeous!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's beautiful and has lovely feet, I imagine she can do quite some tricks with those toes [Wink]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEST EVER
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Always great to see some Indian flavor around these parts too. Probably one of the lesser seen races when it comes to foot fetish content from what I've been able to see all these years.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys,she will love hearing these comments.

I am adding her videos right now.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i love her feet A LOT god i hope you cum on those soles love to see that so bad

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her toes look sooo delicious <3 would love for a taste!! =D

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

Saw her again today and got a ton of new material and another footjob.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links