Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tiffany 19y/o Size 11 Feet-Italian-(New Pictures) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tiffany 19y/o Size 11 Feet-Italian-(New Pictures)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet
Size 11 Feet
19 years old
Italian

So Tiffany contacted me to do a shoot about a month ago and I always look forward to working with women with big feet.I replied back to her about the shoot and she stated this was her first foot shoot and she was looking forward to it because it was something different.I asked her to send a few pictures of her feet and she did that night.The quality of the pictures were crappy and I almost didn't accept her but with some help I agreed and it was the right decision.She is Hot and this girls feet are huge and so long in person.She could easily be a size 12 or 13 and is close to 6'2.She used to dance and do ballet but her feet are in great shape to have been doing that and sports for so many years.

We talked on the phone and she was cool as fuck.1 of those no nonsense,straight to the point cool ass chicks.We went over everything to bring and scheduled a day.She was only in town for a few days anyway.So she came over and was much hotter in person as well.It was cold outside but she had on sandals.I was thinking WTF???. She said how the trip had been a disaster already and had to repaint her toes in the morning because she messed them up the night before.She went and got ready as I set everything up.I couldn't stop starring at her feet,they were so big and shapely.I might've got caught idk lol.

We got started shooting and I was loving her and her feet.She had amazing natural foot movement.Definitely 1 of the better models at moving their feet around.We talked about foot fetish things and she asked me questioned about why I shoot feet and things.She had no problems with it and was pretty opened minded about things.
She was very easy to get along with and was happy that I was so cool and laid back.She didn't know what to expect beforehand.The shoot was flying by and I was able to get a ton of material and a few different angles and things of her feet.She even brought her older Ugg boots and moc toe boots.It was making her feet sweaty but her feet didn't really smell to much.It was a more natural and sweaty smell to them.She gave a really good interview and was great to work with.She enjoyed herself and she said she would do it again.I got a ton of videos of her big size 11's that I will be adding tonight and through the week.

I got a new lens during the shoot and wanted to try it out to take pictures of her.That was a big mistake as I had no idea what I was doing lol.Sad to say I didn't get many usable pics of her and I am still kicking myself for it.I guess we will chop that up as a loss and a learning lesson lol.

Definitely make sure to check out her 20 or so videos.You will not be disappointed

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -
 -  -

[ December 28, 2012, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another beauty find!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjob wrote all over em'! [Big Grin] Fuckin' beauty man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Footjob wrote all over em'! [Big Grin] Fuckin' beauty man!

lol, dash did u ask for a footjob again? did the footjob happen?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash, Thank you very much for finally posting the footjob clip of Amanda. Her feet & toes are super sexy, I'll be purchasing that clip shortly.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty woman and feet!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My type of chick right there!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, would love to see more of her. Great pics, as always
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet. How do you find these women?
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's a goddess for sure!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the great comments guys.

@2nd no problem.You kinda late tho lol.

I apologize for the lack of pics but here are a few more.

So far 8 of her clips are up.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ December 27, 2012, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon me for being so crude, but my god do I want to cum on her soles!!! [Drool]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl. Cute face and great feet. I'm not usually one for foot tattoos but I actually like hers.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most certainly a very gorgeous girl!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links