Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Co-workers size 9.5 feet! She's 5'8. Our first pictures (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Co-workers size 9.5 feet! She's 5'8. Our first pictures
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lee-tops26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn..post her soles...I know she has wrinkled soles
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lee-tops26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most definitely will get those wrinkled soles soon! these were just starter pics but I will have them next time. thanks for the feed back!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking feet! Would love to see her soles though!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very nice! Great toes, amazing color!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another vote for soles!
(Her toes already had their effect..) [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her tops look great as do her toes...and yes I would really enjoy seeing her soles, too.

Given she is your co-worker, do you have any back story on her and how she came to pose for you? Sounds like it would be an interesting read.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Welcome to the board.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

Thanks for the feedback guys! So much appreciated! I will have sole pics up this Saturday when we do a shoot. For the back story, she sits right behind me at work. We got to know each other pretty quick once she was out of training. So we always converse and joke around. One day I walked passed her desk and notice that she didn't have any shoes on. They look like they smelled so good! So one day I told her that I wanted to start up a clip store of female feet and was wondering if she was interested. With no hesitation, she said yes and here we are! I'm really looking forward to get more pics and vids out
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Damn..post her soles...I know she has wrinkled soles

[Laugh] I agree! Those feet must have some delicious wrinkles!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

here's soles of her feet! we have a lot more pictures coming. this is the start up, to see if people like her feet as much as i do!

-  -  -

Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the requests for soles paid off love the wrinkled soles would love to dive into them nose first followed by my tongue!

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Talk about good timing with the sole shots! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice sexy looking feet an soles

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links