Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing Long Toes and Great Nails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Amazing Long Toes and Great Nails
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Her feet got a much better reception in this thread [Cool]

Wow, what really funny is a few of the same folks had to mention how they think these are male feet. [Mad] Thanks for the info!
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has their own distinct taste in what they like. I must admit that these are not my style at all...That doesn't make them ugly, (Just ugly to me and others who like a different look on feet)...While I was laughing hard as hell at some of the comments, It clearly wasn't funny as I continued to read the thread and noticed that the poster of the pics was insulted by the negative comments about this set of feet that he and many others find extremely attractive.

If people make negative comments about pics or feet that you like, just ignore it...I see that there are quite a few guys who like this type of foot so they appreciate your find. We also see that there was an older thread posted awhile back about this particular foot model with a lot of positive comments. The person who offended you apologized so it should all be good right?..

AT THE END OF THE DAY...We are all guys or girls who are sexually aroused by feet (or by having their feet adored ...the ladies on Wu's) so we all have some issues...No need to attack and there's no need for hurt feelings...That's why we became members of Wu's...This is a place where we know we will be accepted regardless of what we may or may not find attractive in the foot world or other facets of life...Let's all be more understanding of others likes and less sensitive if a person pokes a little fun at our likes also... negativity...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy feet,
i'm with you

Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude u gotta get used to some really stupid comments.i myself like long toes.and think the toes are good.

Though there are some stupid comments that find there way on a mature forum.I have posted as well on some topics and the responses are so biased its sick.Anyway dude keep them commin.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, just NO!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
Dude u gotta get used to some really stupid comments.i myself like long toes.and think the toes are good.

Though there are some stupid comments that find there way on a mature forum.I have posted as well on some topics and the responses are so biased its sick.Anyway dude keep them commin.

You're right, and normally I don't let trolls and other silly folks get to me, but I was in an especially foul mood for the last couple of days and the blatant as hell hypocrisy kinda got to me. I might have been angry enough to wish bodily harm on the commentator who posted after you, but now I'm past that. Thanks a lot for the words though, they definitely help.

For anyone who wishes to see more of this *woman's* SEXY feet, her name is "Courtney" from Texas, and she and her husband have since moved on due to personal issues and the fact that a lot of the folks on yahoogroups aren't the most polite or patient when asking for what they want and when posting what they post. Her feet are size 8.5 according to her (maybe in men's [Roll Eyes] ), for anyone curious.

Here is the link to her now defunct, but worthwhile yahoogroup:
Courtney's Sexy Feet

I'll post this in the other thread started for her.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links