Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hello (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello
Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cathy   Author's Homepage   Email Cathy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I am Cathy and I am real. My husband has been asking me to join and thank all who comment on the photos he posts. I enjoy reading all your comments and appreciate them all. So I will be visiting from time to time to help him with promoting the site. Here are some of the preview photos

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

--------------------
http://cathysprettyfeet.com
Image Store

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing contributions. Thanks for being a great wife and model!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hello, and its about time. Hows he doing by the way? Love your soles n toes

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sole scrunching [Smile] welcome

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Oh what lovely little foot this is. Thanks for what you do Cathy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, and welcome! We have really enjoyed your pictures here for a long while! Your legs and feet are amazing, and very pretty and sexy. Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to see more. I would also love to here your thoughts, feelings, and oppinions about your feet, and their power over your husband and the rest of us! Do you enjoy attention to your feet and comments about them in your day to day life also? Do you like attention from other women too? I would love to know! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cathy   Author's Homepage   Email Cathy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for all the nice comments. I would really like to respond to you all personally but time is not on my side as of now. So I will post some pictures as a thank you to all and respond to you when I can. I do lke the power my feet have over my husband and you all. So here are a few more from our samples.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Image Store

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always been a huge fan of yours. Thanks for sharing all those fantastic photos of your lovely feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

Hello everyone, hope you all are well, time for my visit here Love the comments and here are some more sample pictures
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Image Store

Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Amazing contributions. Thanks for being a great wife and model!

Why thank you so much. I try to do my best but sometimes it can be a pain for me because he is always snapping away. I am glad he likes the more natural and candid style so I do not have to pose as much. I know I can be a pain myself LOL

--------------------
Image Store

Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
Well hello, and its about time. Hows he doing by the way? Love your soles n toes

Thank you too, He is doing ok for the winter and limited amout of feet showing. I understand you are fairly local to us, its nice to know there are other foot people in the area.

--------------------
Image Store

Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Nice sole scrunching [Smile] welcome

Thank you, seems like everyone likes that type of photo. Hubby is always asking me to pose that way. Glad you like it

--------------------
Image Store

Cathy
Board Regular
Member # 45774

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

Oh what lovely little foot this is. Thanks for what you do Cathy! [Thumbs Up]
You too are very welcome, I remember that picture I gat a real bad cramp holding that pose for a few too many shots.

--------------------
Image Store

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links