Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Look Who's Back Bitches! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Look Who's Back Bitches!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a lot of you remember red hot Asian babe Elle Angel from a couple of years back. We had done some shoots back then, and I thought she was going to be the next big thing in foot modeling, but then she kind of dropped out of sight and stopped modeling.

We didn't completely lose touch, but it just seemed to me that she had lost all interest in modeling, as she got a job with a lot of responsibilities.

Well I'm be damned if she doesn't suddenly call me out of the blue a few days ago. After catching up for a bit, she told me she would mind being featured on The Fair again, and here we are.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! First comment up in this Bitch! Lmao!
But yes in all seriousness "HotDamn!" what a cutie my gawd!!!!! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

Isn't she the one that was worshiping Bombshell Mandy's feet?
That was one hot set.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is fucking hot.

Love those soles and that complexion.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Isn't she the one that was worshiping Bombshell Mandy's feet?
That was one hot set.

Nah, you're thinking of Francine (below) but Elle did do a photo set with Little Dee that was really smokin', even though it wasn't specifically foot worship.

-  -

Elle Angel and Litte Dee
 -

[ January 09, 2013, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her soles. oh the things I could do to them.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, Francine, that's right. You should encore that set.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian Girls = My weakness...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy heck ... cutie and love her soles ! Those Asians have some awesome soles. Thanks for sharing !

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] damn look at those soles like they were just made to be on my face [Mmm]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOAH!

No one is more excited about Elle Angel's return than I am! I'm known by some as a foot fetish "snob" because I don't often offer effusive praise. However, when it comes to Elle, unbridled praise is definitely apropos! Elle's feet (and the rest of her) are a treat for the eyes, and seeingusually makes me go gah gah! I would gladly cover her pretty feet in kisses, and bury my face in her soles!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and Adam, I almost forgot to mention... That shirt looks reeeeally familiar... ;-)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Oh yeah, heh heh, T-shirt courtesy of my pal FIASCo.

[Tongue]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links