Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *More Gigi in Black Heels & Arches* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *More Gigi in Black Heels & Arches*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Gigi wearing a pair of black high heels that are my personal favorite (even though she says they kinda hurt her feet a little, she did it for you! Check out those toes and arches, damn.. [Jerkoff] [Drool]

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg what a hottie. I love the shoes too. Damn I wouldnt mind slipping those shoes off and eating those feet [Bow Down]

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@NorcalfeetStudios -The support and how she has to walk in them would definitely make her feet hurt. Please thank her for shooting buddy and thank you for posting. what a treat

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty effin nice. Very sexy toes and killer arch.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if they hurt her ill be on hand to nurse her feet back to health mainly massaging them with my tongue

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha thanks guys! Yeah she wasn't thrilled when I picked these out, and she was up early to do it too so she was already cranky lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beyond hot and has feet that need to be worshiped.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking Hot WOW!!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holly cow my nuts almost exploded when I saw these pics!

Time to make them *actually* explode now [Big Grin]

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is lovely
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What amazing toes!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liofeet
Loyal Member
Member # 45357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liofeet   Author's Homepage   Email liofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niiiice!

--------------------
Clip previews
Twitter.com/lioclips
www.clips4sale.com/53271
www.images4sale.com/53271
 -

Posts: 88 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is mindblowing! No matter which haircolor she choose, she is still hot...and her feet go without saying. [Thud] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adorable girl!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links