Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naughty NATALIE'S forbidden sole exposure!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Naughty NATALIE'S forbidden sole exposure!!!
the_sole_experience
Board Regular
Member # 44535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_sole_experience   Author's Homepage   Email the_sole_experience   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip has been added, with NATALIE, a daring girl! We met up a few years ago to have her pose her bare soles and maybe do some tickling of them on a crowded train sitting in a commuter train station, but by the time we got on, it was too crowded already to do tickling so we just did beauty shots. Well, not one minute into the shooting and the conductor, a crabby old female, came onto our car and saw those big coffee-colored bare soles sticking out into the aisle! I was in a total panic and thought, oh no, the jig is up! We are over. And sure enough, the conductor said to her -- "MISS you can't have your FEET up like that, especially BARE feet. I mean, don't you think it's inconsiderate to your fellow passengers?" I had already stopped shooting and was about to pack up. Natalie was very apologetic to the conductor and put her feet right down. The conductor moved down the aisle. I was prepared to leave the train when I saw Natalie smile at me, crane her head to see where the conductor was, and then ... put her feet back up! She just winked at me and waved her hand as if to say, "so what, let's keep shooting." I smiled and started the camera shooting again! Natalie put her big creamy size 10s up and returned to moving them around and wiggling her toes. But even she was not THAT bold because for the rest of the time we shot, she kept a VERY close eye on the door to make sure the conductor did not come back! Those big soft shapely soles attracted some attention, including from a guy who came on the train, walked past Natalie's big soles, did a double take, and went back to a seat where he could see them! He then sat there reading a document and basically staring at the big exposed soles like a lizard at a bug! After we got off the train Natalie said, "that GUY!!!" and cracked up. I could see him and I said to her, "did you see him too, I kept seeing him staring at your feet," and she said "I didn't need to SEE him, I could FEEL his eyes on my feet!" That made me laugh because I have tickled Natalies big fragrant soles and the bottoms of her feet are very sensitive .... (This was shot back when Natalie was skinny -- she has since got much more voluptuous.)

-  -

--------------------
The Sole Experience! Stunning PRIYA and a whole lot more!
http://www.clips4sale.com/22753

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look huge! Would love to worship them babies

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous and has very sexy feet! The train looks familiar. If it is on the East Coast I may have seen it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM!Please more of her, got any shots now that she has put on some curves? I d love to see her that way, I am more into chuby women! Also, do her feet smell?
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmm...gimme those big feet!!! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to enjoy her feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well ask her can she feel my eyes on her feet. I have found a new favorite. Lovin her soles... [Mmm]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links