Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Stinky Nylon contest - Day 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stinky Nylon contest - Day 3
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So as most of you know, I've entered into a contest to win stinkiest nylons. I've tried to really stink them up by wearing them repeatedly at work, to a point where my co-worker commented on their stench: "Do you wear those everyday or something?" she asked me!!! So far, I've worn them to work 4 times and worked out in them twice. I still have until Sat at 11am until I hand them over to ilovefeet.

Wish me luck, I need the prize money!

Photos of me at the gym as PROOF that I'm serious about the stinky factor!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dt777
Board Regular
Member # 45041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dt777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first ones cute
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for curiosity, how did your co-worker noticed that your socks are getting stinky? Do you work barefeet or need to take your shoes off at work? Or do you go together to the gym? :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! You look amazing in that first pic. I too am curious as to how the co-worker comment came up because just the thought of them being so smelly they could be detected while in shoes by a person in the vacinity is just about the hottest thing one could imagine so no detail should go unshared. [Smile]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great updates Saffron, can you describe the smell so far?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff! Thanks for the updates.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Just for curiosity, how did your co-worker noticed that your socks are getting stinky? Do you work barefeet or need to take your shoes off at work? Or do you go together to the gym? :-)

Well, sometimes my feet get itchy so I unzip my boots to scratch...and voila!

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

The smell...well, I've been trying to determine the proper vocabulary and well, "sweet", "mild" and "aroma" come to mind more than anything.

You'd have to smell them yourselves to really decide [Wink]

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links