Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mikayla Miles has walked her beautiful feet away from the fetish world (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mikayla Miles has walked her beautiful feet away from the fetish world
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was one of my Facebook friends. She has released a book about her adventure, and is moving on to some new phase of life.

Thank you Mikayla, and I'll miss you and those delicious size 15 soles and erotic finger-toes. [Cry]

-

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just lucky I got the opportunity to worship those big, beautiful feet at least once. Happy trails Mikayla!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I'm just lucky I got the opportunity to worship those big, beautiful feet at least once. Happy trails Mikayla!

Salvy, I will forever be jealous of you!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she still have a site open. I have a special place in my heart for some of these foot girls. I like to archive their stuff before they retire.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine the FJ she could give?! Sad to see her go!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Does she still have a site open. I have a special place in my heart for some of these foot girls. I like to archive their stuff before they retire.

GQ, this is the only one I'm aware of right now:

Mikayla Miles

--------------------
Since 1965.

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a shame. If a woman has a beautiful set of feet, I don't know why she would stop displaying them. I'm sure pedicures will still continue, just not photos. I have enjoyed her work as most of us have. I wish her luck in her future and should check out that book.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow they're huge but still feminine very sexy would love to be smothered by them

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what the book is called..?

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Owww that sucks, I was hoping to be able to work with her one day.

[Cry]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow never heard of her,feel ashamed of it now, what gorgeous big feet !
Hope her new path for her is a succesful one !

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikayla's World: The Story of a Second Grade Teacher Turned Dominatrix [Kindle Edition]

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

I guess timing's everything, huh? I know your photos would have been superb. You still have other beauties in your fold though. I'm always impressed.

Now, I'd like to start a petition to bring Daniela back!!! [Blow Job] [Blow Job]

And whatever happened to Trish, and her ultra-sexy Erector-Set heels? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Owww that sucks, I was hoping to be able to work with her one day.

[Cry]

--------------------
Since 1965.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links