Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ~My feet w/ a friend~

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ~My feet w/ a friend~
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you think has sexier feet?? Whose shoes are nicer? I'm the red toes on the left.
 -
LUV to hear from you!!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

~Follow me on TWITTER @KUTEFEET

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!! You both have great feet. What size?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your shoes are definitely sexier to me. The feet is a dead heat draw. Ladies, and I say this from over 30 years of experience in loving ladies feet, these two pair of feet and their sexy toes are so top shelf that I have a difficult time emphasizing how sexy they are.
Gorgeous brown legs as well…..If I never saw another pair of sexy feet, these would keep me dreaming for years to come.
No need to stop now, please give us more of both of these beautiful feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your shoes and presentation with the ankle chain, but the paint job goes to your friend [Smile]

An informed decision could only be made on seeing the whole bare foot. Tops & Soles

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both pairs of feet are hot!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW. tough choice. Can I go with the two in the middle?
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with happy4me2see, that one is just to hard.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would shoot over both mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links