Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Not dead yet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Not dead yet...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just cannot be slayed...
I just cannot stay away...

My site ( mommiesfeet.com ) is still being updated and is currently displaying 6 more new clips!

Here is a pic I posted to my Twitter a few days back! If you follow me there or on my Instagram then you are fully aware that I am still going strong!

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are always welcome here as are your lovely, sexy bare feet. I do follow you on Twitter of course, and Instagram...and your pics are always fantastic!

I hope to see more of your lovely self here on Wu's too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing beats a visit from a Super"star"...

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in the spirit of the Super Bowl, like Ray Lewis said "it's time". Most webmasters in the fetish industry last only four years.... that of an average NFL player. In this ever changing social media, why pay when you can seek elsewhere for free? I have seen them come and go in my 15 years on here but unless your willing to adapt to these changes, move along because there are hundreds out there like you looking to make a name for themselves like any other business Yes, I know this is not your primary income but what you have accomplished the last 6 years is great and I speak for everybody here...your a mom go enjoy life with your kids and your family. Update us on your social sites, but to pay for what your offering those days are over. I love your twitter posts!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy4me2see:
Well in the spirit of the Super Bowl, like Ray Lewis said "it's time". Most webmasters in the fetish industry last only four years.... that of an average NFL player. In this ever changing social media, why pay when you can seek elsewhere for free? I have seen them come and go in my 15 years on here but unless your willing to adapt to these changes, move along because there are hundreds out there like you looking to make a name for themselves like any other business Yes, I know this is not your primary income but what you have accomplished the last 6 years is great and I speak for everybody here...your a mom go enjoy life with your kids and your family. Update us on your social sites, but to pay for what your offering those days are over. I love your twitter posts!!

Whoa man! I don't know what to say to that.
Thanks for liking my twitter... I think. [Confused]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Nothing beats a visit from a Super"star"...

Toe Kisses,
ned

Thanks Ned... but I bet there is... like... CAKE! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You are always welcome here as are your lovely, sexy bare feet. I do follow you on Twitter of course, and Instagram...and your pics are always fantastic!

I hope to see more of your lovely self here on Wu's too.

Regards,
2swift

Right on!!
It really does make me feel like "one of the guys" when I am welcomed back after not posting here (because I am a forget bonehead who works a lot)... So from the bottom of my soles... to the tips of my toes... Thanks!

--------------------

-

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you're still doing well. I do miss the intelligent post series and I'd love to see it again. Glad to have you back.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carskyavenue
Board Regular
Member # 22905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carskyavenue   Email carskyavenue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you back on the forum, Mommie. Dont be put off by people saying those days are gone...etc-I for one will happily pay for what you do!

Its been a while, thats true but you are still here, and that is wonderful. Everybody has a life outside here, but we are still able to make time for this too.

All the best, and maybe I will PM you again in the future for another "sticky" custom (Hi from Adam...)

Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In general some of this is true. However if a provider continues delivering value to the customer they'll stay in business. I've joined a few sites over the years, but all except one have lost my business. The one site has had my patronage for nearly 8 years.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Glad to see you're still doing well. I do miss the intelligent post series and I'd love to see it again. Glad to have you back.

Thanks Maverick! I miss being here with my friends and do plan to remember to come here more often once I get new picture updates for the site [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Yeah baby! Yeah!

[Wink]

You are so cute... but I must admit, I read this line with Austin Powers in my head... yeaahhh baby! <3

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by carskyavenue:
Great to see you back on the forum, Mommie. Dont be put off by people saying those days are gone...etc-I for one will happily pay for what you do!

Its been a while, thats true but you are still here, and that is wonderful. Everybody has a life outside here, but we are still able to make time for this too.

All the best, and maybe I will PM you again in the future for another "sticky" custom (Hi from Adam...)

Thanks Adam!
I cannot be put off by any words that are slung my way. Not everyone on this board is into me and my feet, which I accept. Not all shoes fit [Wink]
I look forward to doing another stuck clip... I still have my gallon of glue! [Woot]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

In general some of this is true. However if a provider continues delivering value to the customer they'll stay in business. I've joined a few sites over the years, but all except one have lost my business. The one site has had my patronage for nearly 8 years.
Kudos for the support! I do my best to keep it simple and be the person I truly am... a gal next door. I understand that some want more. I truly and greatly appreciate the positive vibes!!

--------------------

-

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to see the legends stick around. I miss a lot of the girls from back in the day. so its always great when one of my favorites hangs in there to show some of the new comers how it done. keep giving us our foot fix sexy i'll always be a fan.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links